No announcement yet.

on the bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badges. We should only have one person make a low ball offer for all three and then resell them to ff.com members. Free shipping.

Ridiculously priced shroud.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 10-05-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Geat deals on EVTMs

Shop Manual

Last edited by bravekozak; 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• old Holley carb

Comment

• i just saw the "festiva" badge, i thought i would post on here but you beat me to it! let me know if you come across a 3 piece egt parking brake cable cheap. I want to convert disc on the festiva but need a ebake cable.

Comment

• I'm not sure about the part number on this one. I think the proper part number should be KD00228460C.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Too expensive for my blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                Too expensive for my blood.
                Yeah, $10 at most in the JY.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Parting five Festivas

1988 good deal.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 11-13-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• NOS Radio Delete?
                    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• I tried about 5 times to get this guy to sell me just the Razo insert, to put in my Pride cubby behind my shifter (since I don't have a shift pattern on my knob anymore), but he won't budge. I will not spend that kind of money. Does anyone know where I can buy just the insert?
                      Last edited by bravekozak; 11-27-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• It looks like most of the parts in this cruise kit will fit a Festiva.

Comment

• Expensive gray chrome pulls.

Expensive black chrome pulls.
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 11-30-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• grease cup

rear emblem

shifter knob

lock cylinder

Comment

• Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                              that's the correct part. too bad these don't come with the terminal parking bracket that was screwed to the back of the ones that came in a car with radio delete. this was a plate to park the unused terminal end of the radio wiring harness. keeps things tidy back there.

Comment

• Actually, It's more to prevent rattling while moving down the road. Manufacturers use a lot of wire looms and foam to wrap loose connectors. There are even connectors with barbs. This bracket provides a positive anchor for a future install. All the wires are cut by a machine to make a wiring harness. That's why they won't have a separate wiring harness without radio wiring.

Notice it has a dock for the unused connector on the back of the radio. It becomes live when you turn the radio on. I still haven't figured out what it was for. Power antenna relay?

F3, do you know where I can buy some routing tape? Those pads that stick the wiring down under the carpet.
                                Last edited by bravekozak; 12-20-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X