No announcement yet.

You know you drive a Festiva if.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You own twice as many as you need.........................

you honk and smile everytime you pass a gas station..............

Your reading this.....
    -Greg
    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
    Redneck Engineer
    FOTY - '09
    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
      Your reading this.....
      lol nice

if you can go 12's in the quarter mile and have less than 3000 bucks total in the car...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

You own twice as many as you need.........................

Your reading this.....
        Estimate how many you need, then double it. You will be close (but still low).
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

"When you were glad the Smart Car came out- so there were smaller cars than yours on the road"
          186,000 miles per second is not just a good idea, it's the law

1990 yellow L+ (l8ly)
          1990 yellow L+ (sunryz)
          1992 aqua L (agua)
          1993 blue L (aurora)

Comment

* when the first person to laugh at your, is the first person to need gas on a road trip.
            Chuck
            Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
            If money will fix it, it's not broken
            91 GL -Ol' Rusty
            93 GL - Lil Red
            91 L - Tweetystiva
            http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
            http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

^ NICE!!!

when your sister is telling people about your car and all she needs to say "it has a big zipper down the side" and they say "i know that one, i saw that one in town a little while ago..." lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

When you get 4 gallons of gas, and drive another 2 weeks !

And when you cruise down the highway realizing how great they drive
                and handle.

Knowing they are something you do not owe payments on !

You still love their looks, even stock !

:blob2:

Comment

Hahaha! I have SO done that! LOL

*You think a car with 200k on the odometer is "almost broken in".

*You wave at other Festiva drivers you see on the road as if you were both bikers

*You never noticed how many of them were still on the road until you bought one

*You chase down other Festivas you see while driving yours just to get a good look at the car...as if it were a Lamborghini Murcielago or something.

*You spend copious amounts of time on the internet with a support group affectionately called a "forum" because they are the only ones who truly understand the attraction/addiction.

*You turn a 10 mile trip into a 50 mile expedition of crazy detours and forgotten back roads in hopes of scoring the ever coveted "parts car"....and still use less gas than any of your friend's cars (unless they own a Festy too).
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

* if your ROFL at all of this
                    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

<- ROFLd

These are true and funny. I've had a Festy for two days now and had someone point and laugh.

But.. there's just something about this car... Even though mine has more rust than Titanic.
                      I love my truck to death, but I think this car is my new daily driver.
                      ~Austin
                      Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Oops double post
                        Last edited by Oren09; 01-15-2010, 02:00 AM.
                        ~Austin
                        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

if you sign in to youtube and all of the (recommended for you) vids are about festivas lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

if u track down the guy who got parts from your frist festy just so u can tell him that that part was yours and then try and buy the whole car from him
                            the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
                            \/\_____________FORD
                            FOREVER

Comment

...You can spend 7 months making a game of naming random obscure parts in your car and only get stumped on 3-5 parts
                              (seriously that thread has me fascinated... I've never known a group of people who knew their cars that well)

Comment

Originally posted by Tommychu View Post
                                ...You can spend 7 months making a game of naming random obscure parts in your car and only get stumped on 3-5 parts
                                (seriously that thread has me fascinated... I've never known a group of people who knew their cars that well)
                                :evil4::evil4:

You'll never find a car forum that knows their car better then this one !!
                                sigpic
                                The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                                https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                                Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Working...
                                X