No announcement yet.

Slip slidin' away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez i live in canada and we've barely had any snow this year, its been pretty weird around here

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

yea its been weird here too yesterday it was i wanna say a good 45 almost 50 degrees. so i went skatin all day while i could. then i wake up this morning and it was snowin. i am sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo ready for florida!!

Comment

got 8 inches here last weekend first time it has snowed alot since i got my festiva i went everywhere could not get stuck cars on the main roads were doing like 10 to 15 i was passing them doing 45 sometimes in the turning lane had a guy in a jeep offer to pull me out when he thought i was stuck on a country back road i just stopped to talk on the phone for a minute i few minutes later he was stuck on a hill i waited and gave him a chance to get up it but he could not i passed him no problem i love this car

Comment

Originally posted by csgammon View Post
          got 8 inches here last weekend first time it has snowed alot since i got my festiva i went everywhere could not get stuck cars on the main roads were doing like 10 to 15 i was passing them doing 45 sometimes in the turning lane had a guy in a jeep offer to pull me out when he thought i was stuck on a country back road i just stopped to talk on the phone for a minute i few minutes later he was stuck on a hill i waited and gave him a chance to get up it but he could not i passed him no problem i love this car
          I can't breathe! Holy crap man, use punctuation!
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Canadian snow tires

I know it's hard getting 12 inch snow tires. With this big snow storm on the east coast there must be lots of Festiva owners who are searching for solutions.
            Today I started building my own ice and snow tires. 50 bolts through a space saver tire, some grinding and sharpening, and there you go. Awesome tires!
            Any takers out there in Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania?
            Thricetiva replaced Icetiva as the new ride
            Icetiva-3-race-car-build
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2533299

Comment

Working...
            X