No announcement yet.

I bought the '88 with 17k miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger, I'm headed out of town tomorrow morning, I'll check back next week. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
      OK, someone school me here....

What's the deal with the square master cylinder reservoir? (That's pretty cool) All the ones I've ever seen are round.

The square brake fluid reservoir was from older model 323 Mazda IIRC, and I install that way because I just got bored with common of cylinder shape brake fluid reservoir.

Comment

^^ SWEET! I like it! Thanks for the info man. :thumbup:
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

Wow

[QUOTE=1937Scott;307410]Ok, so there was much talk about the '88 with 17k miles, I bought it a couple of weeks ago. A little timing adjustment and it passed smog, and a LOT of cleaning a polishing later and fresh pics posted below.

I've polished, cleaned, replaced parts and she's much prettier. I can't figure out how to post pics to save my life! Anyway, I'll attach a photobucket link.

It's got a 1.6 liter carburetor engine with a 5 speed. It runs GREAT!

I'm driving it 1,500 miles next week on a trip to the northern California/southern Oregon coast. I'll have more pics to post in a week and a half. I'll be sure to get one driving through a redwood tree. So far, mostly city, some highway driving I'm getting 35mpg.

Scott

http://s399.photobucket.com/albums/p...Scott/Festiva/[/QUOTE

Wow, nice Festy, love the wheels, where are from, original?
          Did you dress the bumpers, what do you use?

My yellow one has 49,000 on the odometer.
          All original.

Dave Z.

Comment

Working...
          X