what up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what up

hey what up everyone im new to the site just wanted to say wussup to everyone and would like to apologize ahead of time if i ask a dumb question lol cause i know i will i just picked up a 1993 Ford Festiva L with 170k for 1300 this will be my work car and fun car i didnt know people were doing engine swaps till i came across this site and im stoked my plan is to make it a lil rat rod

here some pics of how she sits right now

Last edited by SiC sEnSe; 02-26-2010, 01:31 PM.

Sweet

I love the rat rod scene. No dumb questions asked here. Just be sure to use the search button first. Also, put your location in your profile in case there's someone close to you that can help.

Welcome to the site!!!
    Last edited by Zanzer; 02-26-2010, 01:39 PM.
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Welcome:wave:, like Zanzer said make sure to use the search button, I think I remember seeing that car on Craigslist.
      '90 LX

Comment

cool, that is what happened to me, one visit to this site and before I new it, B6 and B6 DOHC....
        Aspires and Sways all around, Miata B6 installed, KYB G2Rs just installed in front. Wish for coil overs someday.

Comment

thanks fellas for the welcome im glad to be here

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
          Welcome:wave:, like Zanzer said make sure to use the search button, I think I remember seeing that car on Craigslist.

yeah thats where i found it lol im going to pick it up today when i get off work :blob4:

Comment

Oh Wow, I don't even like Red cars, and that one makes me moist.
            Welcome Aboard!! Check out the Language Problem sticky at the top of the General Discussion Area, please.

Nice car!

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
            1989 L - 247K miles Slick
            1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
            Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

I wanted to do a rat rod look to my festy before I went the direction I did. If done right it would look killer!
              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

That's a fine lookin' Festy! Welcome aboard!
                1989 Red L- The Baron
                www.letstalkbeatles.com
                Link to Baron Pics:
                http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
                1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Nice Festiva!

Some advice.

Leave this site now and never come back or be forever addicted to Festivas.

Originally posted by SiC sEnSe View Post
                  ...i didnt know people were doing engine swaps till i came across this site and im stoked my plan is to make it a lil rat rod
                  Then again, it may be too late for you.
                  Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                  '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                  '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
                    Oh Wow, I don't even like Red cars, and that one makes me moist.
                    Welcome Aboard!! Check out the Language Problem sticky at the top of the General Discussion Area, please.

Nice car!
                    sorry about the language I'll taim my mouth from now On and thanks for the heads up

Originally posted by FestivaFan View Post
                    Welcome to the site.

Nice Festiva!

Some advice.

Leave this site now and never come back or be forever addicted to Festivas.

Then again, it may be too late for you.
                    LoL it's already to late for me I see a motor swap sooner then later
                    Last edited by SiC sEnSe; 02-26-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Nice- I'm glad that car wound up on here - I looked at it for sale for a friend but decided against it - looked like it had been hit in the front end.
                      You'll find this is a helpful site - and a good overall comunity much like the rat rod community

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                      92 GL - parts car
                      97 aspire - parts car
                      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Originally posted by SiC sEnSe View Post
                        sorry about the language I'll taim my mouth from now On and thanks for the heads up

LoL it's already to late for me I see a motor swap sooner then later
                        Thank you...I will fix your first post. Welcome to the site
                        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        There ain't no rest for the wicked
                        until we close our eyes for good.
                        I will sleep when I die!
                        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

man i super mad right now i went over there with the 1300 that we agreed on to buy the car and the dummy wants more money now i offered 1400 and he still wanted more so i told him to kiss my :pottytrain2: lol (no i really ididnt but wanted too) ill try again tomorrow and see if i get for what i was asking for it..... the thing that sucks is everyone seems to have money right now cause of tax season and thats how i have some cash and them dealers know it so he's playing hard to get

Comment

you could prob find one for cheaper if you need to welcome to the site. dont feel too bad i got jipped on my first festiva too the seller didnt even show up to the drop spot and i drove two states to get it... come to find out it had all bad wheel berings and bad rear spindles and bad suspension and all kinds of stains inside and... the list goes on. since then i have only spent about 500 and have a car that is like new and looks great. again welcome to the site and dont give up im sure there are more cali festivas for sale for sure. stick around
                            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
                            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

If it was on a Selling Site, narc him out to the site. I'm sure you can post a nice Thank You somewhere. People know then what kind of seller he is!!!
                              Chuck
                              Life's a beach, then you marry one---- Shakespeare
                              If money will fix it, it's not broken
                              91 GL -Ol' Rusty
                              93 GL - Lil Red
                              91 L - Tweetystiva
                              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54176
                              http://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/festi...tfordcat/54596

Comment

Working...
                              X