No announcement yet.

what up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you go, $400 is more like it, it gives you more room for repairs if it needs it in the future.
    '90 LX

Comment

Originally posted by SiC sEnSe View Post
      well i need a new work car so im kinda in a hurry to get one but i just found one up north from me 480miles away im going to go buy for 400 bucks running and everything heres a pic

im stoked

dude said it has a rebuilt motor and its well maintained, tags are up to date seems like its wroth the drive to me
      Nice!! Hope you get it. And, it's the correct color.:p
      Now, wonder how long it will take the guy with the red one to call you back??

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Very nice. Looks well worth the $400. Plus black is a rare color for Festivas.
        White '89L auto - Sold!
        Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
          Nice!! Hope you get it. And, it's the correct color.:p
          Now, wonder how long it will take the guy with the red one to call you back??
          Yeah I got to Fresno CA my plan is to get up early and and take the other 2 hour drive to get the car make it back here to Fresno and then back down to San Diego woooohooo I'm looking at 9-12 hours of driving tomorrow

Yeah I can't wait till that guy calls me back so I can send him to hell lol

Comment

$400 for the black car? I would rip the dudes arm off when he went to hand me the title :mrgreen:

WHEN the other guy calls you back about the red one: tell him you may consider using it for a parts car....if the price is right
            If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

400 thats what im talking about!
              -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
              -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

So she's mine and almost got her home Im stoked I just bought a couple things from eBay shocks all around, cross drilled and slotted rotors, pads, new clutch kit, and a convertion hid kit hi/lo 10000k and I'm done for now so what's the biggest size rim that fits on these? And what year make and model motor fits with LiTtle to no mods a drop in?? I don't know what a b6 and b6a or what ever lol sorry for all the questions thanks guys

Comment

SHWEEEEEET!!!! Congratulations man! Let the addiction begin!!! :thumbright:
                  If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

And what year make and model motor fits with LiTtle to no mods a drop in?? I don't know what a b6 and b6a or what ever
                    A SOHC B6 is the easiest. I think they're Found in 85-94 Madza 323, 92 Mazda MX-3, 88-90 Mercury Tracer. B8 found in 91-94 Madza Protege DX is basically the same.

B8 swap guide http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26219
                    Freshtiva's SOHC B6 swap thread,good stuff http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20364
                    Skeeters Keeper SOHC B6, also good stuff http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16581
                    Last edited by wybnrml; 02-28-2010, 10:42 PM.
                    '90 LX

Comment

That is sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                        SHWEEEEEET!!!! Congratulations man! Let the addiction begin!!! :thumbright:
                        ohh yeah it started lol

Originally posted by wybnrml View Post
                        A SOHC B6 is the easiest. I think they're Found in 85-94 Madza 323, 92 Mazda MX-3, 88-90 Mercury Tracer. B8 found in 91-94 Madza Protege DX is basically the same.

B8 swap guide http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26219
                        Freshtiva's SOHC B6 swap thread,good stuff http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20364
                        Skeeters Keeper SOHC B6, also good stuff http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16581
                        cool thanks

Hey I got another question would it be possible to put a ac system in and I just realized this one is carburated not efi

Comment

That looks to be an 88/89.. if it's carb'd be prepared to change quite a few things when you're doing a motor swap

Comment

Great Buy!!! Welcome to the site!
                            You'll have a lot of fun with you new toy!
                            1993 Ford Festiva GL "My Cream Puff & new project"

1998 Isuzu Rodeo
                            1994 Suzuki Intruder 1400cc "Da Cruiser"
                            1999 Chevy Silverado Z71 "My Work Horse"
                            1994 Isuzu Trooper "Camo Off Road Beast"

1989 Festiva L Stock Engine "Rallytiva71"
                            Daily Driver,Rally Racing Look,Little Additions Daily. *******Sold*******
                            FOTM October 09/ October Page FF.Com 2010 Calendar.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3810528

Comment

Hey I got another question would it be possible to put a ac system in and I just realized this one is carburated not efi
                              Yeah you can add an A/C system from another Festiva, and it is easier to do an engine swap if the car is EFI, but it can still be done if it is Carb.
                              '90 LX

Comment

ok shes done i got her all rat rodded out what ya think

nah i wish but this is what im shooting for

Comment

Working...
                                X