I think the neighbors are starting to worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the neighbors are starting to worry

Here's a shot of my driveway from just a couple of hours ago. I've hauled in 2 in just the last week :mrgreen:
    Plus we've hauled them all in at night so the next morning...POOF!...another Festy appears!

The neighbors are prolly thinking "OMG!! THEY'RE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS!!"

I think it's a beautiful sight to behold!!! :thumbup:

The white one at the back of the line is my DD
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Man, wish I could see these pics when I'm at work....stupid computer! I'm sure it's a sight though!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Thats awesome, reminds me of when I had 5 at one time.
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
      -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
      -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
        It is a beautiful sight, our driveway would look like that if my parents would let me.:p
        '90 LX

Comment

is that an aspire I see in the back?
          89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
          94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
          2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
          1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cody
            Man, wish I could see these pics when I'm at work....stupid computer! I'm sure it's a sight though!

Hehehehe, let's just say it's starting to look like a meet in my driveway...LOL

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
              is that an aspire I see in the back?
              It's a 94 Mustang V6 car. I bought it for the body parts to use on a 95 GT I'm dropping a 460 into and making into a drag car.

WWZD
              Zulu Ministries

Comment

Here's a shot of my driveway from just a couple of hours ago. I've hauled in 2 in just the last week :mrgreen:
                Plus we've hauled them all in at night so the next morning...POOF!...another Festy appears!

The neighbors are prolly thinking "OMG!! THEY'RE BREEDING LIKE RABBITS!!"

The white one at the back of the line is my DD

Geo Metro wheel on that white Festiva?

Nice looking Festiva mud flaps

You have the perfect driveway to display them Festivas.
                Just need to add a few more

Dean
                Last edited by V8Festiva; 02-27-2010, 10:04 PM.
                The wife and I are attending this meet. Come convoy with us.Come to the 1st annual "Sunshine Meet" March 20th 2010. Details in the thread below.
                http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...292#post295292

www.festivameets.com

Festiva Convoy video link [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyFYJcFBc_g[/urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANbkG...eature=related

3rd Annual Festiva Madness. The largest Festiva Meet ever held of owners and their cars 2009 Festiva Madness link with pictures. 51 Festivas & 4 Aspires from eight states attended.

FM3 short 5 minute clip
                Link to a short 5 minute clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFyy-zxgV5A

http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24695
                link to 100s of meets pictures and short video clips.http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af316/festivameets/
                4th Annual Festiva Madness meet will be held Oct 2, 2010 in Raleigh, NC
                Cell is 919-271-5190 deanraleighnc@cs.com

Comment

Now that I can see the pic all I can say is NICE!
                  "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

I think Freshtiva and Levitan better start worrying. Youre beginning to catch them.
                    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                    - Unknown
                    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

monsoon better look out god dont like idiots or punk kids that dont know STUFF its all trial and error . this site can do without ; i like to see more help and less bull crap. so what u own a festiva big deal. when you build some thing with more power ill let u call me out i smell a girl scout.
                      Last edited by FB71; 02-27-2010, 10:43 PM.

Comment

^^Alrighty then... who pissed in his wheaties?

Anyway, about those mudflaps. Where'd ya get em?
                        ~Austin
                        Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Originally posted by Dean
                          Geo Metro wheel on that white Festiva?
                          Yup, I installed them about a month ago. I posted up a pic of them after doing some refinishing.

Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                          Anyway, about those mudflaps. Where'd ya get em?
                          They came with the car. I didn't know they were so sought after until Cody pointed it out to me

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
                            ^^Alrighty then... who pissed in his wheaties?
                            Ya, that was kinda out of left field. Either he thought he was posting in a different thread or Mommy and Daddy didn't hug him enough when he was little and he's still traumatized by not getting that pony he REALLY wanted for his 8th birthday.

Anyway....I only own 2 of the Festies in the pic. The others belong to friends and I'm helping them out with the work needed to get them back on the road.

Also, I drive the Festy for gas mileage. This is my SLOW car (i.e.- there are others in the stable).

So, in conclusion, thanks for letting us know what a great personality you have and dropping a turd in the puchbowl of an otherwise friendly thread :thumbright:

WWZD
                            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Ya, that was kinda out of left field. Either he thought he was posting in a different thread or Mommy and Daddy didn't hug him enough when he was little and he's still traumatized by not getting that pony he REALLY wanted for his 8th birthday.

Anyway....I only own 2 of the Festies in the pic. The others belong to friends and I'm helping them out with the work needed to get them back on the road.

Also, I drive the Festy for gas mileage. This is my SLOW car (i.e.- there are others in the stable).

So, in conclusion, thanks for letting us know what a great personality you have and dropping a turd in the puchbowl of an otherwise friendly thread :thumbright:

Yep i own the red and the white one.... and here's a little more Power....

It has a little big block 460

Comment

Working...
                              X