No announcement yet.

I think the neighbors are starting to worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, so what's the driveway looking like after that text message I got today?!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

^^ It's not quite overcrowded yet...but that's because I left both cars on the rollback and I haven't picked up the MX-3 yet

I'm going to do more cleaning and moving around of stuff tomorrow to make some more room. I'll try to snap a pic of the new additions
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

Sounds like it's time to seriously start planning a meet at your place!
        "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
          ^^ It's not quite overcrowded yet...but that's because I left both cars on the rollback and I haven't picked up the MX-3 yet

I'm going to do more cleaning and moving around of stuff tomorrow to make some more room. I'll try to snap a pic of the new additions
          Here they are the new ones

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
            Sounds like it's time to seriously start planning a meet at your place!
            We're still kicking around the idea

If nothing else we're just gonna have a big cook out :mrgreen:
            Last edited by Zanzer; 03-05-2010, 07:10 PM.

WWZD
            Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by sensei View Post
              Here they are the new ones
              How many Festivas are you guys up too now.drool
              '90 LX

Comment

^^ 7 not counting Cody's

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Be sure to tell them about the 6 underseat trays that were stored in the back of the red one!

Comment

^^ OH YA! I forgot about those! AND the 4 spoilers and 8 sets of mudflaps that were in the back of the blue one! LOL :mrgreen:

WWZD
                    Zulu Ministries

Comment

Here is the sad pic... This is the guys festy that we bought them two off of it caught on fire under the hood and he couldn't get it out in time.

Comment

^^ OH YA! I forgot about those! AND the 4 spoilers and 8 sets of mudflaps that were in the back of the blue one! LOL :mrgreen:
                        You guys got a deal!

Comment

A moment of silence please for our fallen comrade

At least a piece of it will live on....I got the outside door handle for the 88 LX.

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I wish there was 4 spoilers

A moment of silence please for our fallen comrade

At least a piece of it will live on....I got the outside door handle for the 88 LX.
                            And the trailer hitch

Comment

I can't see the pics since I'm at work....is it (the burned out festy) completely useless?
                              ^I've got a trailer hitch too! Can't use it now since I swapped bumpers!
                              Last edited by lanemeyer14; 03-05-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

The door handle, the hitch, and the rear beam were pretty much the only things left. I thought about getting the rear beam but since the guy was hauling it for a little cash and most ppl do the Aspire swap I just let it ride with the car. Plus we were out of room to put all the extra parts that came with the cars.

WWZD
                                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                                X