I think the neighbors are starting to worry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
    Not really, but I can imagine. You wouldnt hear any whining from me. Im sure we'd get along fine.

Dude! That is soooo awesome! You'd be a great neighbor!
    If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
    Zulu Ministries

Comment

And thats ONLY 5 of them!
      Ive said it before, if you want to get a good idea of what a quality fully decked out Festiva should look like, look no further than any 1 of Freshs rides.
      Last edited by MONSOON; 02-28-2010, 10:23 PM.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
        Ive said it before, if you want to get a good idea of what a quality fully decked out Festiva should look like, look no further than any 1 of Freshs rides.

Thanks Monsoon, Ill get an endorsement payment to you soon.
        sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Thanks Monsoon, Ill get an endorsement payment to you soon.
          :laughing3:

I totally understand. I'm EXTREMELY picky about the work I do on cars. It's like I have a strange form of automotive OCD or something. Everyone says I'm a perfectionist but I say I just want it done RIGHT. :mrgreen:

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
            I seriourly do appeciate that compliment MONSOON , Thank you !! You've described my mission exactly. Thats what I strive for.

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post

I totally understand. I'm EXTREMELY picky about the work I do on cars. It's like I have a strange form of automotive OCD or something. Everyone says I'm a perfectionist but I say I just want it done RIGHT. :mrgreen:

We definately would get along. I havent devoted any $ to a mustang yet but have thought about it for a long time. Its almost to late for me. Dont want to be the old guy cruising in the hot mustang.
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

We definately would get along. I havent devoted any $ to a mustang yet but have thought about it for a long time. Its almost to late for me. Dont want to be the old guy cruising in the hot mustang.
              It's NEVER too late to get into Mustangs! Just be warned that they are as addictive as Festivas. Plus, with your eye for detail and high standards I bet you would be really good at concours restorations. Those fetch big money on the 65-70's

And there's nothing wrong with being the old guy cruising the hot Mustang. I see alot of it in these parts and those guys are Gods. They know their stuff and they know what the cars are supposed to look like cause they remember them when they were new! I love talking to those guys at the shows and I've learned tons of stuff from them.

WWZD
              Zulu Ministries

Comment

Man your never to old. my dad is 69 and he has a 2009 GT and ever time he seats in it he looks like a fox eating yellowjackets with that smile on his face.
                Last edited by sensei; 02-28-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                  Now those are some gorgeous mustangs!!
                  Thanks!! You should have seen mine when I first got it. Most of the right rear tail was knocked off. I'll try to round up a pic.

That Steeda Q is crazy. It's supercharged and then my buddy went back and added a MAC Pro Chamber mid pipe. Now when he revs it up it builds up some kind of crazy back pressure in the Pro Chamber and it sounds like a 15" sub hitting some deep bass

I call it the "sonic boom". The first few times I heard it do it I was like "what kind of system do you have in that car?" and he was like "uhmm...stock..why?" :mrgreen:

WWZD
                  Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid View Post
                    Now those are some gorgeous mustangs!!
                    ^^x2 im not a big fan of stangs im a big mopar dude abut im starting to lean towards fords.....damn these festivas...but i guess you gotta start somewhere lol

Comment

^^ Hahahahaha! Once you go Blue you'll always be true!!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments you guys. I've got alot of work in that car

WWZD
                      Zulu Ministries

Comment

lol nice but so very true....and blue...lol

Comment

Here's the car about a week after I got it in the Fall of 2000

Here it is after repair and installation of the Cervinis body kit. It's since been lowered about 2" and doesn't look so much like a 4X4 now.

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I like my Festiva, and I also like old Ford trucks (70s and before), but I will never abandon MOPAR.
                            Never.

Oh, and piss on Chevy
                            ~Austin
                            Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

Nice bronco Zanzer.
                              Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

^^ Thanks! It now belongs to Sensei's WIFE....LOL

WWZD
                                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                                X