No announcement yet.

Hey - highmileage guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put your location up and maybe some one close can swing by and help you out with your rebuild!! and welcome bro!! and good luck

Comment

Found the low compression problem... The exaust valves were not closing good.
      Now... to get parts and put every thing back together...
      Did cenus work, been on "roads" I shouldn't have!

Comment

Where do you guys go to get your parts???
        I have found a few places, but the parts are hard to find...
        Just found RockAuto.com today, they have parts...
        But I'm still looking for the rockerarm assy, mine had some scratches inside...
        I'm going this far, thought I would replace it while I'm here...
        Did cenus work, been on "roads" I shouldn't have!

Comment

218000 miles

just bought this one for $300.00 4 speed, has 218000 still running like it should. these festivas are the best.i love my classic caddies and festivas.
          Last edited by Guest; 05-07-2010, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yutz View Post
            just bought this one for $300.00 4 speed, has 218000 still running like it should. these festivas are the best.i love my classic caddies and festivas.
            Looks like an 88L, good find! Should be a nice little carby. I got my 88L for $300, but it didn't look that good. :thumbup:
            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

88 festy

yeah its pretty clean.changed the carpet,added pockets on doors,added pass, mirror,replaced pass,front fender,bumper,and corner light,the grille was cut down to fit ,i tried two of my own to see if i can get it to fit.no way the car is out of wack it has hit on the pass,bumper which thru everything out of original cond,now i started to repair some of the rust around ther rear wheels,and a small spot on the hatch. i did a complete tune up.i will paint this car a satin flat black with a red pinstripe along the upper doors.i did the wheels graphite,i put new seat covers,and detailed the interior. i got a bout $450.00 so far. i need to replace both cv joints have to find someone to come to my home do them.

Comment

Working...
              X