Happy birthday tominmo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats
    It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
      Happy Birthday Tom. Glad to know there's someone on here older than me!
      I think there might be peeps here even older than me, if you can imagine such a thing.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        Thanks all. I feel like late 40s, not 60. And maturity-wise, a lot less than that!

When I turned 50, which I believe was roughly 10 years ago . . . Yeah John, I've noticed that if you keep living you eventually get older. Sorta sneaks up on a person.
        Tom that statement just rememded me of this quote:
        "Hill??? what hill??? I dont remember any hill? I remember a small rise but I definately dont recall a hill."
        Stage 1 Senility: you forget simple things like where you put things like keys and your parking space at the store
        Stage 2 Senility: you forget major things like where you've been and people you know
        Stage 3 Senility: you walk around all day with your zipper down because you forgot to zip up
        Stage 4 Senility: You simply forget to zip down but it doesnt really bother you

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
        92 GL - parts car
        97 aspire - parts car
        87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
        http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
        Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

Another one:
          If you can't remember where you put your car keys, you aren't senile. If you don't remember that you have a car, you're senile.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

my festiva is a show and yell. people yell at me to keep it off the street.

Comment

i was with junkyard john taylor last saturday at gateway when he ran his camaro

Comment

A little late on this but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
                If it has boobs or wheels, sooner or later you're going to have trouble with it.
                Mark S.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!
                  I've been away a few days, just saw this birthday thread.
                  Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                  Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                  Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                  Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                  http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                  X