No announcement yet.

Ruined Aspire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you do get it back I'll buy the clear corners off you and ship you back my amber ones to recoup some of your losses
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Yeah, try to get it back,in small claims court if she won't cooperate (based on her non-payment to you). You can at least part out the motor, trans and other stuff.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Ey yih yih yihh... what' a mess! I hate that you're going through so much trouble when you were trying to be a good person and help her out.

Take this a lesson to be learned.
        www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
        www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
        Snoopy's
        4621 Atlantic Ave
        Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

that stinks some people just suck!
          IF ONE FESTI IS GOOD THEN TWO IS BETTER!

93 L TEAL ( this winter new paint) full 2.25" exaust w/flowmaster 2 chamber! all black interoir! coil overs and aspire swap in the wings and 14" jetta mk3 alloy wheels! bp+t on the way!

Comment

solution;

double-tap to center mass, one to the head. Axe and chipper/shredder in a local marsh/creek.

"No officer, I haven't seen her in days... Maybe she's off on a drug/alcohol bender somewhere..."
            Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
            Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Last night she told me she had it towed and would not say where. Today the insurance claims guy called and told her they were paying the claim and she needed to disclose the location. Finally...she did. I will find out tomorrow if it is totalled....I pray to God it is! I can only imagine the mechanical damage done...wheel bearings, struts, brakes, undercarriage, transmission, axles, engine won't start...could be the tire hit the starter?, the transmission won't go into gear. Left rear wheel is leaning in and not up to normal height, left fender tucked under, rear bumper scraatched from pushing and rear bumper cover blown out from the tire blowing.

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                Last night she told me she had it towed and would not say where. Today the insurance claims guy called and told her they were paying the claim and she needed to disclose the location. Finally...she did. I will find out tomorrow if it is totalled....I pray to God it is! I can only imagine the mechanical damage done...wheel bearings, struts, brakes, undercarriage, transmission, axles, engine won't start...could be the tire hit the starter?, the transmission won't go into gear. Left rear wheel is leaning in and not up to normal height, left fender tucked under, rear bumper scraatched from pushing and rear bumper cover blown out from the tire blowing.
                If it's totaled, she should pay you back from the check she gets. Otherwise take her to small claims court.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by stevewl1164 View Post
                  Am I the only one thinking she didn't want the car found until all the booze/drugs were out of her system? Sounds like she did a whole lot more than blow two tires.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                  1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                  1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                  Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Man i hope your car is fine or aleast restorable, I hate when you try to be nice and people take advantage of you. When it comes to my cars i trust no one at all, but i hope the Aspire is ok. Its wrong to hit a female but you can sure as hell shake the crap outta them lol
                    1990 Ford Festiva 196k Automatic (Gone) " It's a small car so you gotta drive it like your ticked off... Small cars need to be driven fast"
                    :spam1:is delicious

Comment

I'm with ya Batstiva... I think the same thing. If the insurance does total it out, the check should go straight to the lien holder and by pass her all together.
                      www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                      www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                      Snoopy's
                      4621 Atlantic Ave
                      Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

I just left her house and she says she has a mechanic who is going to fix it for her. She says it needs two rims, four tires, no damage to the undercarriage or suspension..the engine is because the starter wennt out and the transmission is because of the linkage coming off by all the shaking. She says it is NOT totalled and she will fight them if they try to total it. So the insurance story goes like this..car is worth maybe $2500 from the insurance company because it only has 62K. They pay me $1220 and take out $500 deductible. That leaves her $780 and a car with a salvage title should she buy it back..and maybe a little left over. I get paid..she gets a car paid off and enough to fix a few things. Win-win? Not in her eyes! She refuses to have an accident claim against her because she did not have an accident per se'. A $2500 claim would not likely raise her rates by much. She says she has to sign off on it being totalled for me to get paid and she won't do it.

Comment

Is she hot?

Comment

Welll...she is a lesbian!

Comment

that means no...

dude you need to take her to court. she's gonna have it totaled and then get the check, have it fixed, and then drink/smoke/shoot up the rest and you will still be stuck with nothing.
                              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

She says she won't total it and doesn't want to get any insurance money. She will leave me with a damaged car if and when she stops paying. I will see if it is totalled in the insurance company's eyes tomorrow. It may not be....according to her mechanic. Problem is that she already has a guy coming to fix it where it sits..and the insurance company did not go today..knowing how urgent the situation is.

Comment

Working...
                                X