No announcement yet.

Mazda 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody notice how much roomier and more comfy the 2 is versus the Fiesta?

Comment

I felt as though the 2 had more room in the rear, about the same up front, cargo space for the hatch back isnt very impressive the fiesta sedan has a rather large trunk. ergonomics are much better in the 2 compared to the fiesta in my opinion.

Comment

All I can say is.... What happened to the Fiesta I drove 17 months ago!!!!!! That German spec car was a blast to drive, and the US Fiesta was a complete disappointment! I honestly went to buy one, and ended up coming home with a 2010 Corolla S with more than the Fiesta even offered, sans leather package in either car.
        I will still be driving my Festivas, while Vicki picked the Corolla as the closest car to replace her Festiva. None of the other cars she shopped came close to what she wanted, but way to go, Ford!

Michael
        Have owned 9 so far
        White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
        Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
        Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
        Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
        Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Corolla?!
          -Zack
          Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Originally posted by m715 View Post
            All I can say is.... What happened to the Fiesta I drove 17 months ago!!!!!! That German spec car was a blast to drive, and the US Fiesta was a complete disappointment! I honestly went to buy one, and ended up coming home with a 2010 Corolla S with more than the Fiesta even offered, sans leather package in either car.
            I will still be driving my Festivas, while Vicki picked the Corolla as the closest car to replace her Festiva. None of the other cars she shopped came close to what she wanted, but way to go, Ford!

Michael
            Why not the Focus? We have 3 in the family rock solid and darn good mileage. My sister's 02 got almost 40mpg with my dad driving.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

I don't mean to knock the focus, but my Dad's '02 is pretty much falling apart. The doors hardly ever open, let alone the long list of other problems.
              -Zack
              Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

The only problems my sister's 02 is a terrible aftermarket window and dower lock install. Well and the normal EGR tube that needs to be replaced. Nothing else has been done in 90k. On that one we do 10k/1 year oci's with PP 5w20 and I checked it a few days in 10th month and hasn't lost a drop. With my aunt's 04 or 06 so far no problems.. not her typical Buick so she doesn't like it. Guess I can't say the same for my grandparents 00 although I blame that on the mechanic they were going to. Check engine light wouldn't go off and I think it needed a fuel pump. 00's were known for alot of problems I think. Personally I think the Focus is a better deal than the Fiesta if they don't lower the price.. alot!
                91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

yozora

Here are three pictures of the Limited Edition Mazda 2 Yozora that I took this morning at the dealership.
                  What do you think about the high spoiler?
                  Yes, that's a full set of snow tires in the bags in the back seat!
                  I am getting very excited just thinking about the white stuff.

Yozora means "night sky" in Japanese.

Last edited by bravekozak; 09-04-2010, 09:15 AM.

Comment

We have a a 2 in the showroom right now with the Mazdaspeed lowering springs. It makes the stance so much better.

-Scott
                    Aqua 93 L
                    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
                    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

A 2-door t-charged fiesta would be nice. Do you think we'll get it in the states?

Comment

I didn't pick the Corolla S myself since I will still be driving my Festivas. My Wife picked it over the Mazdas we looked at for price, over the Fiesta an SES Focus for the way it drove...... need I go on...... The only thing I can add is that when she drove an Corolla LE she hated it, then when she drove the S we bought, her quote was EXACTLY the same as when she picked out Rasta five years ago....... "This is my car"

Michael
                        Have owned 9 so far
                        White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                        Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                        Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                        Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                        Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

Working...
                        X