• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did the 3" speakers hold up?
    Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
      How did the 3" speakers hold up?
      Very well! But when we went to Anthony's he ended up giving me two 4" and two 5 1/4" speakers! So we ended up putting those in and they sounded great. The 3's though really weren't bad at all they were plenty loud and got the job done. Those were some heavy duty 3" speakers haha.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Hopefully this link works. Here are some of the pictures my friend took. He took a ton and that's not even all of them :p

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Link didn't work for me. I think you have to be one of his friends to access it.
          Jerry
          Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
          90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
          92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
          93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Originally posted by bebandit View Post
            Link didn't work for me. I think you have to be one of his friends to access it.
            alright thanks for letting me know. I'll get it fixed later. I move to Tennessee for school tomorrow. Another 5 hour drive :p the trip never ends. I just got back from Anderson 20 minutes ago. It's a never ending road trip

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Working...
            X