Spoilers for $132

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoilers for $132

I was browsing google hoping to strike gold and I may have. I found this site and emailed them seeing about buying one spoiler. They quoted me $132(900yuan) I'm kinda curious though to how legit this could be.

link to spoiler: http://spoilerking.en.alibaba.com/pr...Kia_Pride.html

The Email

HELLO

ONE PCS OF KIA PRIDE SPOILER IS 130RMB, NOT INCULDING THE SHIPPING CHARGE.
    AND IF DHL ONE PCS OF THIS ITEM ,IT NEED AROUND RMB900.

TKS
    CRYSTAL

CHEZHIJIAO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO.
    ADD:Booth No.22,Building 14th,JingYongFu Accessory Market. No.48 YouFu Road,GZ,China
    TEL:020-87702855 FAX:020-87243813
    WEB: www.czjspoiler.com www.spoilerking.en.alibaba.com
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

its probably legit but they have minimum orders, that one is set as 50. so 50*$132 PLUS shipping 50 spoilers from china. not cheap.

Comment

custom

This looks like a custom spoiler for the Kia pride. If the third brake light works, you could remove the one in the back lite (rear window).

Comment

I emailed asking for one spoiler and made it clear I wanted only one!
        Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

Interesting... let us know how this goes.
          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

group buy maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by 92festie View Post
              group buy maybe??
              thats my thinking!

Comment

you'd have to find 49 people that are willing to pay... shippings going to be horrible, 150?

Comment

From the response they gave you it sounds like it's $132 U.S. dollars for one shipped....not bad. Shipping is what kills it, apparently they sell the spoiler alone for $19 bucks!
                  "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                    From the response they gave you it sounds like it's $132 U.S. dollars for one shipped....not bad. Shipping is what kills it, apparently they sell the spoiler alone for $19 bucks!

just the opposite, read it again

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
                      just the opposite, read it again
                      Exactly what I said....130RMB is $19.xx US dollars....900RMB is $132 US dollars (Total price for 1 piece shipped)
                      Gotta be able to decipher the language difference. When they say "And if DHL one pcs of this item, it need around 900rmb", to me translates to "If we ship 1 spoiler through DHL, it will be around 900rmb ($132.xx dollars)"
                      Last edited by lanemeyer14; 09-05-2010, 07:34 PM.
                      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

wow. thats a big difference. 130 is 19? my bad, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
                          wow. thats a big difference. 130 is 19? my bad, sorry
                          Yeah, RMB is the chinese yuan, 1=0.1470 US dollars. Shipping is still what kills it. $19 for the spoiler, but it's $132 shipped!

Comment

so what....if people are paying $150 for the regular ones here...or more...then why would you worry about $150 for a kia spoiler?
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                              so what....if people are paying $150 for the regular ones here...or more...then why would you worry about $150 for a kia spoiler?
                              Don't know if that was directed towards me or not. I was simply saying that $19 is an awesome deal for that spoiler.....just sucks that the shipping is so much. $132 is still a good deal as far as I'm concerned!

Comment

Working...
                              X