Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deathrace2000 View Post
    I replaced my rear wheel bearings. None of my "what have you done to your car today" stories are cool. Haha.

I dunno, replacing the rear wheel bearings is an easy job, and a perfect candidate for a beer reward
    Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
    Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
    "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• I got my door to close!
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

• lol

don't bother watching
        Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

• Originally posted by walth View Post
          lol
          well did you gain anything from watching the video?

also that is for the people of youtube who go around disliking all the "armature or boring" videos.
          "Today, no American family can be secure against the danger that one of its children may decide to become an artist"

-Garrison Keillor

Comment

• Well, got the injectors cleaned out on Boopstiva, and installed the fuel tank. Went to test fire, and she ALMOST caught. Looked at the injectors, and sure enough, 2 and 3 were leaking from the O-ring. Three was just pouring out. There goes another $3...Fingers crossed for a Thursday start!
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by scitzz View Post
              Well, got the injectors cleaned out on Boopstiva, and installed the fuel tank. Went to test fire, and she ALMOST caught. Looked at the injectors, and sure enough, 2 and 3 were leaking from the O-ring. Three was just pouring out. There goes another $3...Fingers crossed for a Thursday start!
              $3 plus the leaked gas, so another $3.

Rolled 81,000 miles yesterday. Pizza delivery racks up miles. Especially in a rural place like this. And my tank from Thursday through Sunday was 34MPG- all delivering with no highway trips. Maybe I should be a slightly slower driver.
              ~Austin
              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• This not my car but it is what I am doing right now. That little 89 we got
                from copart needed a rear bumper and lights because they melted. BUT,
                I think I found some of that stuff you eastern guys call rust, Not for sure
                but here is a pic.

Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

• Show off!
                  An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

• You should check out my car. The only rust is hidden up front where some of the metal is twisted. I'm guessing the previous owner hit something. It was well rusted when I took my front end apart after my wreck. No way it got like that in one day.
                    ~Austin
                    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• got my car to pass safety inspection and got it back on the road thanks to Larry Hampton and his seat belts. Started to put new carpet in too.

also forgot how hot it gets here with no a/c in the car..had to improvise.

Comment

• Picked up these beauties for $70 and an old dead battery I happened to have in the trunk (the place the guy works at recycles batteries so he knocked $10 off the original price for me lol).

'94 Tercel (13x4.5", 4x100, 38mm offset), 155/80R13s with 7/32" of tread on each one and no alignment wear showing at all (though at 7/32" they are barely even broken in).

Bolted on nicely and look good, center bore is either dead on or maybe 1mm bigger, but its a good fit. Gotta decide if I want to paint them or not, but I like the styling for sure, very reminiscent of the factory steelies with their 12 square holes. I'm happy with them though!

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to tear the head off of Babystiva and do the valves, little sis is coming back from vacation on Friday and its rained everyday during lunch. Focus is in the garage so all Festiva work is done out in the driveway for now. If it rains again tomorrow I'll just break out the tarp though lol.

P.S. Yes I know the car looks like its sitting really high, thats because it is, I just let it down off the jacks in that pic and the suspension hasn't had a chance to normalize.
                        Last edited by htchbck; 05-09-2012, 01:37 PM.
                        No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Got my beauty rings from David88 today!

I really need to get a new camera, lol. :/
                          Mike Holmgren
                          Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                          1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                          "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

• ^^ I think I have just decided that I need to paint my new wheels black and install trim rings
                            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

• Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                              ^^ I think I have just decided that I need to paint my new wheels black and install trim rings
                              Glad I could help! lol
                              Mike Holmgren
                              Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                              1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
                              "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

• Looks great!
                                -Greg
                                Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                                BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                                Redneck Engineer
                                FOTY - '09
                                5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                                X