Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waxed the aspire, ooh, shiny.

Sent from the bathroom via crapatalk.
    91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
    92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
    95 Grand Prix SE DD
    Wife's Stuff:
    89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
    97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
    Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

• I'm......... already contemplating getting another.

Fresh, got any cheap drivers?
      Buck.
      -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
      -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
      -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Finally dropped the B6 into the engine bay! Yea!
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

• Found a wasp nest with about 10 wasps at the rear suspension anchor point on the Aspire. Luckily I only got stung once! Now just need to remove the brake lines and it'll be ready for the Festiva.
          91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

• HATE wasps! They built a nest in festiva2's gas door, that was an unpleasant surprise. They keep trying to build in my garage too.
            Buck.
            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Got a BOSS powered subwoofer. Now it just needs to stop rainin' so I can install it.
              If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Pulled out the front passenger side of my 26th festiva. The previous owner sold it because they couldn't get the swaybar back on after the accident. I fixed, took it for its first drive. It runs fabulous! It idles perfectly. It's not pulling left or right. It has two brand new front tires. AC needs a charge. I'm stoked!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Hey uh, you sellin that one?
                  -Zack
                  Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• Probably.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Removed my interior so I can reinstall the many missing pieces that didn't come with the car. Going back to gray plastics and removed the Prelude seats. Need to get a storage container to sort the many different interior bolts, screws and plastic clips and whatnot. I'd like to have every spot filled with the appropriate fastener.
                      -Donny
                      -1992 Festiva GL
                      B6D/E-series.
                      -1991 GL
                      BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

• What are you planning on doing with those prelude seats?
                        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
                          What are you planning on doing with those prelude seats?
                          Shadetree had said something about wanting them, but I don't want to ship them. So I don't know.
                          -Donny
                          -1992 Festiva GL
                          B6D/E-series.
                          -1991 GL
                          BP/Broken E-Series. Working on G transmission.

-2011 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

• Shrink wrap them on a pallet. It helps if you know someone at some factory to do a dock pickup with a hand pallet truck or towmotor.

Comment

• Shipping seats is a total pain. I don't blame you.

Comment

• Someone at a gas station came up to me and offered to buy my car... I said, sorry it's not for sale! Of course
                                -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                                -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                                -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

Working...
                                X