Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tercel license plate area could be used for a trailer hitch. Or maybe something creative?
    Looks like a good match, though.
    ~Austin
    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Installed an in dash dvd player that originally cost 1/2 as much as what I paid for the Festiva.
      "I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• found out that my new aquision is running on 2.5 cyl... not happy about this.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oren09 View Post
          The Tercel license plate area could be used for a trailer hitch. Or maybe something creative?
          Looks like a good match, though.
          Hitch would be neat, but most of the things I pull are well over what this car could handle, never mind what it's rated for.
          If I massage (read: beat the urine out of) the spare tire well I could get the exhaust to run up there though...

The main thing is that the black "trim" (in quotes because it's molded into the bumper) strip is almost exactly the same height, shape and position as the one on my Stylus front, and the styling agrees with that of the Festy a little better than the Stylus rear. Plus it'll be super super easy to mount.

Comment

• Installed my new front bumper and mocked up my new projector headlights.....

Comment

• :eeeeeek:
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

• What are those lights from and what are you going to do for a grille. I could see that looking really nice. I hate the blue projector lights but that's b/c i have a light sensitivity and at night they nearly blind me

Comment

• Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                  found out that my new aquision is running on 2.5 cyl... not happy about this.
                  I missed something. What did you acquire?

I took the street wheels off of tweak and put the slicks on her. Street wheels are getting revised. Driving on the slicks to and from work again. It ain't always easy bein' a gangsta. lol.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneManWolf View Post
                    What are those lights from and what are you going to do for a grille. I could see that looking really nice. I hate the blue projector lights but that's b/c i have a light sensitivity and at night they nearly blind me
                    The lights are off a '90 BMW 750iL that I found at Pull-a-Part. I have somethin custom in mind as far as the grille goes. When I get my hands on the material I need to do it, I'll do a mock up and show everyone.

Comment

• Replaced the crankshaft seal, timed the engine, put the timing belt on, and sighed because I don't have a dust cover or seal. Oh and thanks to deathrace, I got a spare set of #200 coilovers.
                      Last edited by WTFestiva; 09-10-2012, 08:23 AM. Reason: remembered something

Car #789
                      Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                      1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                      1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                      http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

• Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                        I missed something. What did you acquire?

I took the street wheels off of tweak and put the slicks on her. Street wheels are getting revised. Driving on the slicks to and from work again. It ain't always easy bein' a gangsta. lol.
                        picked up a 91 GL with rear wiper, A/C, and P/S... and i have defrost in the works for it.
                        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• Mileage? Any leaks or drips? What about at the power steering pump?

Comment

• It's not mine but I brought this one home today for one very talented member here.
                            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• I <3 Sunroofs!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
                              1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                              1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
                              1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
                              1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
                              1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
                              1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

• Me too

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Working...
                                X