Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped it off to have paintless dent repair on the passenger door and to get a good paint buff. The next 3 days with no festy, will be driving the wife's Escape till then.

Comment

• Not today, but tomorrow going down to the junkyard, they just got in another Festy. Hopefully the hood is in good shape
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• today i picked up my first car and its a Black 1993 Ford Festiva she needs a lot of love but im going to do as much as i can to get her done she came with 2 sets of festiva rims 1 on summer and 1 on studded tires Power Mirrors Split rear seats work on her starts next weekend at the scrap yard to replace a few body pieces haha IMG_0976.jpgIMG_0977.jpgIMG_0978.jpgIMG_0979.jpgIMG_0980.jpg
        My first car-1993 Festiva GL in black

Comment

• Originally posted by deven View Post
          today i picked up my first car and its a Black 1993 Ford Festiva she needs a lot of love but im going to do as much as i can to get her done she came with 2 sets of festiva rims 1 on summer and 1 on studded tires Power Mirrors Split rear seats work on her starts next weekend at the scrap yard to replace a few body pieces haha [ATTACH=CONFIG]11922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11926[/ATTACH]
          deven -

So did you intentionally post those pix upside down so it would be harder to spot the rust? :highly_amused:

Just kiddin'......welcome to the group!
          88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
          88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
          91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
          93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• haha no lol for some reason when i put them on my computer they came out like that lol and thanks cant wait to start ive already set my mind to a \bpt swap but i found one with the awd system but im not sure if i should do the awd swap but it might be a possibility
            My first car-1993 Festiva GL in black

Comment

• Just change the hood and the rear hatch to rust free ones. Forget bodywork. Just get southern metal. Problem solved.

Take off the rear wiper, sand it, spray it with trim paint. Thirty degree gloss. Put it back on.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 03-17-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• I broke the tensioner spring and bent two valves on my DD. I pulled the head and got everything I needed ordered this weekend. I will start putting it back together tonight!

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• What have you done to your Festiva today!?

I thought b series was non interference.. ?
                  -Zack
                  Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• It is.
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• When a foreign object enters the intake it can cause bent valves .
                      When valves float or springs break etc. valves end up bent.
                      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I tinted my windows and seen these rims yesterday.
                        ;
                        www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
                        rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
                        http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
                        '92 Festiva L M/T
                        '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• Tint looks great!
                          Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• It's about time you got those windows tinted! Looks a million times better!
                            -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                            Random Festiva Parts
                            Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

• looks great & i have those same mb wheels on mine
                              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

What can I say I spoil my car, got this bad boy for $4 it pays off to work at ford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X