Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i put in the glass pak and it is unbearable. but that is with out an additional muffler which i have already ordered.
    ;
    www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
    rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
    '92 Festiva L M/T
    '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

• Originally posted by RhodeStiva View Post
      i put in the glass pak and it is unbearable. but that is with out an additional muffler which i have already ordered.
      Yeah, I didn't care much for my glasspack either.
      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Found out why the car is getting louder. Hole in the muffler haha. A Walker SoundFX is like $24 and will work until I do an actual exhaust when it's B8 time.
        93 Ford Festiva L 5 speed: In process of fixing PO's negligence

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
          All the Moog parts were sourced either here in Calgary or on Rockauto.com. I'm not aware of any North American sources for the Nolathane products; I purchased mine on e-bay.
          Thanks, the Nolathane was what I was wondering about.
          Jack Byrd,
          1991 Capri
          1988 Festiva LX, 240K
          1970 Chev C10
          1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Ordered some exhaust and intake parts. Tubing in and out up front, and a FlowMaster/Magnaflow knockoff Thrush muffler.

And bungeed up the VAF so the failing old makeshift intake pipe doesn't fall off.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

• My car is badly in need if some cancer repair. Over the last year or so I've collected a couple of rust free front fenders, a relatively rust free hatch and drivers door. Today I got started on prep work. Bondo in a couple of dents and general clean up. All the bits I've collected are red so that will help speed the process a bit.

Sent from somewhere west of here via Tapatalk!
              Last edited by fastivaca; 04-25-2013, 07:50 PM.
              Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada
              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• BOOM its like daylight out there... Got my HIDs installed... they need a little adjustment but wow are they ever bright... maybe I should have gone with the lower wattage set... but that goes against everything I stand for... Go big or Go home lol...
                90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• You are going to get pulled over by the first cop that you blind.
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 04-25-2013, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                    You are going to get pulled over by the first cop that you blind.

And for good reason.
                    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                      All the Moog parts were sourced either here in Calgary or on Rockauto.com. I'm not aware of any North American sources for the Nolathane products; I purchased mine on e-bay.
                      I searched eBay for Nolathane and got nothing. Also searched for Festiva and got no Nolathane. How did you find them?

Thanks,
                      Jack Byrd,
                      1991 Capri
                      1988 Festiva LX, 240K
                      1970 Chev C10
                      1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Installed a new battery.
                        If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

• Interstate or Optima? Not all batteries are created equal.
                          Last edited by bravekozak; 04-26-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Hope to get much work done to it today!
                            Buck.
                            -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                            -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                            -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

• Working on stripping down a complete car, dash harness, rear harness, and all ac parts. The shell is 99.9% rust free but I don't have a title....pics to come monday
                              Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                              Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                              WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

• Trying to mount the trans.............
                                Buck.
                                -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                                -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                                -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Working...
                                X