Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought the cruise control cable and ECU from FMS on eBay for Raltiva!

Comment

Installed the front and rear brakes, rear wheel bearings, painted and installed the enkei knock-offs, and put on her lovely cushion red and black steering wheel cover that she picked out... all on Babystiva, the wife's car

No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by navdoc101 View Post
        Washed & waxed 'Tiva. 3rd wax job after paint job. Paint shop said wax it 4 wks in a roe, to build up a nice wax surface. Then when water stops beadin'.:tongue9:
        lets see this paint job did i miss a thread?
        93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
        RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
        RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

Originally posted by skimsucka View Post
          lets see this paint job did i miss a thread?
          Look on my profile page. Got before & after Albums.:director: With allyou festy problems its was easy to miss.
          If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Festiva - New thermostat, pulled the trans plug - 2qts Mercon-1/2 quart MMO- 5 oz of Lubegard red and a dash of Mercon V - 70k front struts from the parts car - resealed one of the back vents with roofing polyurethane.

Aspire - Drained out a 1 1/4ish of Mercon and replaced with 1 qt MMO and 5 oz Lubegard Red

And all in 3 hours.
            91 rusty Festiva 260k

Comment

added another 1/2 qt oil on this tank of fuel just like I did the last tank. I think I will try some 85 wt gear oil on the next scheduled oil change. lol
              -Bryant

Comment

today i backed out of my garage, heard the terrible clicking from my axles and thought to my self i should really replace them. then i ran it into the shop to put her on the hoist after work to assess the front end. axles are shot, boots are gone, and bearings are full of dirt. sweet. then i set it down, vacuumed it out, cleaned it up as good as a mechanics work car can get lol
                07 Chevy 1500. 5.3 E85
                91 Festiva DD B6, M5, AC, PS
                90 Festiva figure 8 racer
                90 Mustang LX, LSX, 4L80. AFONOMO

Comment

I pulled the engine, then pushed it outside and parked it in the ditch.
                  My dad joked saying it looked like it was waiting for the trash to come...
                  ~Austin
                  Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

tinted all 4 side windows!!

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                    1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                    R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                    00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                    03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                    pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                    Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                    Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

Changed right LCA (Ball joint was toast), set the toe, installed a CD player and a set of speakers and a few other odds and ends.
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

I did nothing to MY festiva, drove my mom's Festiva, and went to look at my dad's new acquisition, a 91L 5speed with what I believe to be a fun top... it seems interesting to have a Festiva for everyone now except my grandfather..... My mom and I both have 5speed Festivas (as soon as I finish rebuilding the B3) and so will my dad, after Wednesday when he has it delivered to his house.... it surprised me that he asked, since it's been awhile since we've spoken at length...
                        Last edited by DrMaxwellEdison; 04-04-2011, 07:30 PM.
                        Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                        89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                        Projects in the works:
                        84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Tore out my carpet so I could clean up all the oil that spilled out of the motor I put in the back... thinking about rhino lining it.

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
                          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

I also did nothing besides watch my festy get rained on. Got parts for it today in the mail though!
                            91 L 5sp "The Silver Bullet" B6, Brake/Susp Swapped Build Thread
                            92 L 5sp "Red" RIP
                            95 Grand Prix SE DD
                            Wife's Stuff:
                            89 L 5sp "Carby Car"
                            97 Aspire auto "Pink Panther"
                            Build Thread

Spring 2013 IndyStiva:
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...eet-April-20th

Comment

Finally fixed the suspension on the roller that was sitting in the middle of my yard :p
                              Tightened the belt on the BP to stop that squealing! Also bolted on the heat shield (big day! ha). Put in the hatch cover I got from the junk yard.

Oh and Drew a dinosaur battle in the middle of the street with my roommate

Yep. I'm pretty cool
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                              The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Picked up the second pair of Aspire steelies with the Falken tires for the back half of the Aspire swap.
                                Ian
                                Calgary AB, Canada
                                93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                                59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                                X