Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to top that today ENEMY, all I got done was installed a complete AC system on my non-ac car. Tomorrow I will vacuum it down and throw a charge on it.
    91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
    82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
    85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Well since my 93 has been parked for 4 months due to not wanting to start and then life getting in the way I finally got it up and running (combination of main relay rusted and fried and siezed cooling fan motor creating issues with main fusable link)....then installed a used speedometer (old one destroyed itself in the dead of winter), fiberglassed the back of a broken signal light assembly, and finally did some needed rattle can paint work

Comment

• Replaced the Capri N/A rear main seal plate with the XR2 plate and another new RMS and installed my rebuilt head. Hope to put the cams, sprockets, and timing stuff on tomorrow morning after a much needed night sleep (been working 10's all week). Here's a peek.
        Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-15-2011, 11:01 PM.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• I had a door key made for it.
          I can finally lock my car
          ~Austin
          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Wow ENEMY I like the all red tails. That just spray? I hate my faded bumpy tails
            1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

• ^x2. Cars lookin real sweet ENEMY, love your work!
              Today I picked up some auto aspire calipers (the manual ones I got wont fit with the rotors I want) and coated them with cherry red calliper paint. What a difference!!
              60% of the time it works, every time!

Comment

• I drove mine 900kms to WESTIVA
                90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
                BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• my festy with the stylus bumper thanks lanemayer14 for the tips

Comment

• That looks great!
                    1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
                    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
                    daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
                    A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                      Wow ENEMY I like the all red tails. That just spray? I hate my faded bumpy tails

Yep just red spray, I still have 75 of a can haha. I may bring it to madness if i still have it so people can do thiers if wanted
                      Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                        Yep just red spray, I still have 75 of a can haha. I may bring it to madness if i still have it so people can do thiers if wanted
                        Deal! I'm in.
                        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

• Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                          Could you get a pic of it in use in the dark possibly? Looks great by the way!
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                          The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• What you mean? like when I brake at night? it looks just fine man
                            Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Got excited today n kept goin with the brakes;
                              Removed all lines for shop to convery to s/s braided, teflon coated items. Removed/inspected steering rack for recon(just needed a cleam, still in top condition!) And replaced tie rod ends with new aspire-hub appropriate ones. she's comin together slowly!
                              Ive only driven her once, once since I bought her, I can Not wait to finish!!
                              60% of the time it works, every time!

Comment

• Worked on my white car (still can't figure the brakes out, must need another bleeding) and used it to pull my green car out of the woods, messed up the fender on my green car, so I may either get it fixed as is or get two fenders (the one on my white car was already smashed up)
                                Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                                89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                                Projects in the works:
                                84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Working...
                                X