Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you done to your Festiva today!?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
    I plan to vacuuform my own lenses and do a projector retrofit on the festiva, doesn't look nearly as hard as other cars, our lenses are so flat.
    I'm doing this first!

I've retrofitted my Grand Marquis already, made my own lenses and used FX-Rs with a DDM ballast set up.

These Festy headlights are almost perfect. I think instead of vacuum forming, I'm going to build them out of plexiglass and the bonding agent that comes out of a bottle with a needle... Anyways, I'll use the Mini D2S bolt ins. Not sure when the money's going to let me though.

JVX does take good comparison pics. I think he's worked well with Matt at TRS to get output shots of most of the projectors out there.
    -Zack
    Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

• tightened up the rear wheel bearings, and stiffened up the rear spring on the drivers side...
      90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
      BEFORE AFTER

Comment

• added HP!

Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• Removed the side trim. Going to apply my wide trim with pinstripe when the paint has cured.
          Removed front and rear bumpers and started painting.
          ~Austin
          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

• Cleaned the injectors and fuel rail on my Blue 93. Changed the disty last week due to no signal to fire the injectors.
            Jerry
            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• A few things I've done to the BP over the past day or two.

Got an engine hoist for $60 on craigslist.
              Removed the power steering / ac stuff.
              Replaced exhaust manifold gasket, oil pan gasket. Little things like pcv valve, air filter (damn was that thing dirty...)
              Spray painted the heat shield.
              Put my red valve cover on, no gasket yet. Debating on whether or not I should do the head gasket.
              Cleaned it up a bit, I've got a long way to go but every day is progress.

BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

• If you're unsure about the head gasket, just do it.

Comment

• Nice man! Looking good. X2 on the head gasket. Just do it all now while it's out and ready to go.

Valve cover looks nice! Nice to see it actually on a car rather than sitting in my garage :p Plus your car is red!
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                  The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• Built myself a cargo cover

1979 Civic - Work in Progress http://myhondafestish.tumblr.com/

Comment

• ^^Looks good! I really like having a hatch cover. Especially to hide what's in my trunk like tools sub/amp etc. It helps cut down road noise as well and just looks good!

Good work!
                      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
                      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

• I put the my head back together today. Slowly but surely! Probably bolt it to the block tomorrow. Gotta change my rear main seal plate too. I used one I had laying around and it's different than the XR2 one, think it was from an NA capri with a steel oil pan which doesn't work with the alloy pan. Anyway, I know I have the XR2 one around somewhere, it doesn't have the studs in it. Back to the spare parts box!
                        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

• tore down a late b6 to rebuild for one of my cars. I can't wait to get it all back together and back in a car.
                          91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                          82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                          85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• Originally posted by rakfint View Post
                            Built myself a cargo cover

Looks good! Nice Job!
                            91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                            82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                            85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

• So KDM

Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

• ^ I like it!
                                Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                                93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                                91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                                93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                                15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                                88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

Working...
                                X