No announcement yet.

brand new idea for a festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could actually be a good donor if the rust is pretty bad.

These cars are just so rare it's a shame to cut them up. But this is a good price for one. Also this is the closest GTX near me and I'm in Indiana it's in New York.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
    The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
      This could actually be a good donor if the rust is pretty bad.

These cars are just so rare it's a shame to cut them up. But this is a good price for one. Also this is the closest GTX near me and I'm in Indiana it's in New York.

think ill have to email him all i want is the body and the trans he can keep the motor lol this is if i do it

Comment

i just wonder something i know alot of people have done the 57 chevy frame under a beatle i wonder if it can be done to a festiva get a 4x4 truck thats real small and take the frame engine and all that stuff out and marry it to the festiva body i know its alot of fab work but it may be possible if u shorten the frame and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
          i just wonder something i know alot of people have done the 57 chevy frame under a beatle i wonder if it can be done to a festiva get a 4x4 truck thats real small and take the frame engine and all that stuff out and marry it to the festiva body i know its alot of fab work but it may be possible if u shorten the frame and stuff
          That would probably be a cheaper option. I think I've seen it done with a festiva before. You could probably mate a festiva with a Geo/Chevy Tracker. Or something like that.

With the GTX you could buy the whole car. Sell the motor for a few hundred.
          Really though if you are truly going to do this I would go another route than GTX.

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

ya im thinking somethign like a 4x4 s10 frame that way u can keep the motor tranny and all that just have to figure a way to fit the engine in the engine bay but i know u can cut and c notch the frame and bolt and weld the body to the frame i bet it be one hell of a car lol

Comment

Here you go, insert Festiva in place of sedan. And its easy on gas.

http://
              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
              82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

thats just mean

Comment

nah, I have a buddy putting one on a GEO Tracker chassis and I sent it to him too. I don't have a mean bone in my body. Ask Pu241 or any of the others who know me.
                  91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                  85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

ok as long as ur kidding around been on a few sites where some people are just mean and hows he going with the festracker lol

Comment

He's not mean. People may be mean to you on other sites because your ideas are pretty.... eh.... "pipe dream" unless you have LOTS of talent or LOTS of money. They may also be annoyed by your lack of punctuation.
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by big_ty2003 View Post
                        Why is it that samurais never pop up around here like that. I want one so bad.
                        lol

There was even a festiva with tank treads for sale in Canada a while back. Well really it was just a body on a tank, lol
                        I love this hood!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                          He's not mean. People may be mean to you on other sites because your ideas are pretty.... eh.... "pipe dream" unless you have LOTS of talent or LOTS of money. They may also be annoyed by your lack of punctuation.
                          ^^
                          This is Paul being mean :p So no worries around here hahaha

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

There was even a festiva with tank treads for sale in Canada a while back.
                            Let's not forget this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                              ok as long as ur kidding around been on a few sites where some people are just mean and hows he going with the festracker lol
                              well he has the tracker and a festiva. I haven't seen any other progress yet.
                              91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                              85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie1717 View Post
                                ^^
                                This is Paul being mean :p So no worries around here hahaha
                                :lol: That's true! That's about as mean as I get. lol!
                                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
                                X