No announcement yet.

brand new idea for a festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im sorry that i type fast and forget the punctuation sometimes. Its just how i am with a computer when im typing and thats thats one bad festy

Comment

that truck is the arab version of a festiva i saw it on a site cant remember what they call it its cool as hell thou

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
        well im sorry that i type fast and forget the punctuation sometimes. Its just how i am with a computer when im typing and thats thats one bad festy
        Well I'm sorry that I type fast and forget the punctuation sometimes. It's just how I am with a computer when I'm typing. And that's one bad festy!

Well new guy, welcome. I hope you don't mind if people get on you about your grammar and punctuation. Some of us will because it's annoying.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

The Iran built festiva truck is made by Saipa.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

That's it i couldn't remember what it was but it was cool as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Aspire View Post
              Let's not forget this one.

This one is a complete custom job.

Comment

bronco 2's are cheap and fairly abundent, throw away the body and put a festy body on it, maybe a 2.3 turbo?? if your gunna start with a "ford" (KINDA) might wanna keep it a ford, i hate when i see a 32 ford coupe with a damn 350 chevy! makes me wanna smack the owner acrossed the face!

88 festiva lx, 2.3 turbo rwd swap in progress
                1999.5 f-350 4x4 7.3 gtp38r 5" exhaust ect.
                R.i.p. 1990 Western Star 5964s 3406b 530whp (4.2mpg!)
                00' western star flat top ex, 600hp 6nz 2250tq, 18918b, 3.55, full lockers, 6" straight pipes
                03' gt, full termi swap 700+ whp build

sponsered by,
                pam pam's junk, dayton OR.
                Bob's ok tires, salem OR.
                Clausen Truckin', keizer OR.

Comment

That is the Saipa truck.

Comment

Ya looks like all they did was extend the bed and add the rear axle into it.

Comment

Here is the Iranian Saipa truck

http://
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Originally posted by 93festiva1 View Post
                        Ya looks like all they did was extend the bed and add the rear axle into it.
                        No they didn't. They had to fabricate that entire bed. A buttload of skill went into that blue 6 wheeled festiva.

Comment

Close to the golf cart idea. http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...highlight=dune
                          '90 LX

Comment

Look at the picture u can see where the cut it and added sheet metal to it.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                              Well new guy, welcome. I hope you don't mind if people get on you about your grammar and punctuation. Some of us will because it's annoying.
                              No grammar & punctuation can be worse than the Honda forums. You can never do a search because no one spells their crap right.

Whutup my breaks skrapz i thizzink, h0w does i unbrizzeak them? Their not stoppin my car liek they yoosed two.

Comment

no, trying to search a crown vic forum is way worse than a honda forum, i've only really found 1 crown vic site that people can actually spell words bigger than 3 letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X