lets see some festy factory decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
    i got the same one off ebay 4 yrs ago. shows 2 different styles with 2 color schemes. pretty fruity though. pinks & purples. but no part#s
    I lowballed the seller on the price for the fruity guide. He didn't budge, and neither did I.
    I just got this for way less than half price.

Comment

Be sure to post when you do it. I have the same NOS stripe kit (except silver) that I plan on installing this spring sometime. I'm a little concerned that the 20+ yr. age may have had a detrimental effect on it. I hope it's not brittle or the adheasive weakened, etc.

20 year old decals belong in one place. The garbage. Using 20 year old decals is asking for trouble. I wouldn't recommend you use them.
      Last edited by Rick the Quick; 11-10-2017, 08:53 PM.
      '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
      '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
      '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

I put a 20 year old decal on my car.....not one problem....just gotta be careful. It looked awesome...silver on a white car.....but then I got tee boned and had to get a different door so there goes my stripe....poop.
        92 GL, 98k
        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          O.K.
          Here are the stripe colors...
          Thanks! Can you post a photo of what this stripe looks like? Too bad there's no more silver.

Comment

Rick, some adhesive came off slightly from the protective top layer, due to age. It was able to be removed with a little Varsol and rubbing with a pencil eraser.

Comment

Working...
            X