what does everyone do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kellen302 View Post
    Yeah, fo sho, I saw you do it, you ran him over with your festy, not a scratch on it
    89newb musta bin goin' really fast to run him over before he could deploy his beardfist.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

He was at least breakin' the speed of light...
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
        Oh! How I wish I could weld. Thought about taking a class at the Adult Vocational School for $450.
        Well my buddy got me interested. Then I bought a mig welder for 500 that came with a spool gun for aluminum. So I am learning through little projects how to mig before I try welding aluminum. Although I might take college to help further myself.
        Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

Security guard/dog handler.
          Soon tyre fitter (fingers crossed)
          60% of the time it works, every time!

Comment

I "retired" from carpentry (mostly framing and trim) a couple of years ago (at age 23 lol) to pursue my vehicular passions. I'm now the mechanic for a fleet of ~65 vehicles at a state university. And loving it! Sometimes it can get old working mainly on vans and light trucks, but occassionally I get an interesting break from it, like trying to revive an ancient John Deer 350D crawler that was sitting in the weeds for six years, or last week when I got to diagnose and fix a no-start issue on an '82 LN-8000 with the 3208 Cat diesel. Good times When I'm not wrenching at work or at home I'm behind the wheel of one of my cars delivering pizza (PJs FTW!).
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

jobless but i also buy sell and trade and can also work as a broker i like to find things im good at it

Comment

Retired Auto/Truck/ Mechanic,also retired Truck Driver (Owner Operator).
                Now junk cars and work on Motorcycles to make ends meet !
                Renegade-Midwest Festiva Inc.Illinois Chapter

93 Festiva L Aspire 5sp Lots of upgrades & mods
                99 Dodge Caravan SE
                95 Taurus SHO auto 265hp
                94 F150 351W auto (for sale)
                78 Chevy elcamino 500hp 383 stroker
                78 Chrysler Cordoba 360 (for sale)
                03 Harley Davidson Electra Glide
                95 Honda 1500 Goldwing SE
                95 F150 4X4 6 inch lift,38" mudders
                95 Iszuzu Trooper LS

Comment