No announcement yet.

"Back Seat Tricks" Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend any good tint? I don't want to get some cheap stuff that is going to fade. But I don't want something super expensive either.

Any good pre-cuts for the Festiva?

I've been wanting to do this to help the a/c, because I am sure it will help immensely, because the a/c works wonders when the sun isn't out making the temperature inside the car fight the a/c. lol
    Last edited by TorqueEffect; 08-18-2015, 12:54 AM.
    1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
    2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
    1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
      Recommend any good tint? I don't want to get some cheap stuff that is going to fade. But I don't want something super expensive either.

Any good pre-cuts for the Festiva?

I've been wanting to do this to help the a/c, because I am sure it will help immensely, because the a/c works wonders when the sun isn't out making the temperature inside the car fight the a/c. lol
      If you can find a festiva with dealer tint. Mine had some in it and it is amazing. Also I love my lx seats the rear one is awesome because the backrest is 2 prices. When I saw this car when I bought it the guy could tell I had to buy it due to all the wonderful options it had.
      88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

I sleep with my head at the hatch end. Any reason to sleep the other way?
        Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
        X