Name your fav thing about ur festy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by runner406 View Post
    one of my favs is my goofy little tootable horn beep beep right off our fav cartoon character mr road runner
    This True! Beep twice, sounds just like the roadrunner!
    I believe they are forklift horns. :eeeeeek: Most of the smaller forklifts have the same sounding horn.

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
    Mine is the feel of it. I've had several cars in my short driving life and none compare to the overall feel of a Festiva.
    This true, too! And prolly my fav thing too.
    I have Aspire struts, fr. and rear and it is so amazing how hard I can power though corners.
    The big fancy cars can take me on the straights, but they cant touch me on the corners! :p

I call it a hi-performance go-cart.
    Last edited by drddan; 04-05-2012, 05:06 PM.
    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Right now, it's the B8ME I just installed. :smile:
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

They are all paid for!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

In no particular order....

AC, Turbo'd, 30mpg, 13 sec car (just need to go to the track to verify)
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

I love the size and fact that 5 people can travel 45 miles one way to a ceremony. I can pass a Viper on 40(viper not trying of course) And when we get there I get the gas from the other 4 that they would have used and cant fit it in the tank when I left at 1/2 tank. If you can all follow all that(true story)
            It's Not Much To Look At, But It's Still Funny To See The Look On Their Faces When They Catch Back Up To You At The Next Light!

Comment

Originally posted by runner406 View Post
              Other than the gas mileage name ur absolute fav thing about ur festy mine one of my favs is my goofy little tootable horn beep beep right off our fav cartoon character mr road runner
              There are like 10 huge military vehicles that have the same horn. It makes me laugh when i hear it beep.
              91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
              06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
              95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

trip!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Cops pull over all my friends in there hondas and leave my modded festiva alone cause that think its stock :-D
                  the heart beat of america stops here______________/\
                  \/\_____________FORD
                  FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by mikeycar500 View Post
                    Cops pull over all my friends in there hondas and leave my modded festiva alone cause that think its stock :-D
                    Win
                    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

They arent fork lift horns trust me im a fork truck mechanic for chrysler i hear horns all day bro

Comment

u-turn radius
                        admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Paying 7.50 a year in personal property tax per Festiva.
                          Too many other things............
                          Have owned 9 so far
                          White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                          Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                          Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                          Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                          Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

fav thing

the way it sits low,its harder for a cop to spot it. especially when u,re speeding. and all the room u get,when u trash the back seats. young women admire the cuteness of car. [not with me in it]

Comment

You don't trash the back seat. Unless you're……
                              This is why you don't trash the back seat.

Comment

My favorite thing? Its that 3 months ago, my buddies were laughing at me for buying it. Now, I look like a genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X