• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice festys

nice roads

nice pics

i love to be there

Comment

If you get caught without papers do they keep you or evict you? With out papers
      the US wouldn't take you back..does Canada have a 5th amendment?
      Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

I don't think you'd get through a border crossing without papers.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
        Ian
        Calgary AB, Canada
        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Down here papers do not matter much, not yet anyway. Walk in, buy a car, get a job
          and start living..That is more what I was asking ? What happens in canada?
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Canadian citizens need a passport or other approved proof of citizenship to cross the border. Don't know what the requirements are for US citizens.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
            Ian
            Calgary AB, Canada
            93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
            59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Did someone say mountain drive Festiva pictures?

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Somebody did, and somebody is thoroughly enjoying this thread!
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Here's another one for you Dustin. Lol. Tweak gets to play in the snow sometimes too. This was at 7400 ft.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                    Here's another one for you Dustin. Lol. Tweak gets to play in the snow sometimes too. This was at 7400 ft.
                    Just for that, I'll have to post my own soon! I don't have any pics of a Festiva in the mountains, but that's because the Festiva has been elusive in the mountains
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Working...
                    X