Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New OEM stuff we still can order (pics and part numbers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gomez- its a good thing i read these threads daily. those part#s are for MANUAL window mechanisms. i was just responding to Huli asking what the #s were for window regulators. PMn you immediately.

Comment

My bad. I misread your post. I somehow missed w/o. No biggie. $26 for a new regulator is a steal. And I need 2 of them for my dd anyway. Funny though, the description on FG when you type that # in says they are power. Guess we'll have to wait and see when they come in. Definitely want the powered ones for my Build project though.
      -Bryant

Comment

I did not install a relay for the power windows. They work fine without it. I just added an extra 30A fuse to the fuse block.

Comment

What did you use for wiring and switches? Did you use aftermarket style regulators or OEM?
          -Bryant

Comment

Can we piggyback onto the next group order? If so I would like six of the clutch/brake pedal rubber covers. Also 12 of the little gaskets behind the door locks, if available.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'd like to go in on a big order to get lots of that small stuff too. Pedal covers for mee too.
              -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by Gomez View Post
                What did you use for wiring and switches? Did you use aftermarket style regulators or OEM?

OEM on the door handles. I needed the other two slots on the center console for other goodies like shaved fuel door popper.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 12-28-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Tom wrote: "Also 12 of the little gaskets behind the door locks, if available."

Tom, if you go to my build thread for AquaMutt, I show a set of HF O rings and the ones that will stretch onto the lock cylinder exterior without taking the whole thing out. Easy peasy pie. On the other hand, they're not as long lived as the stock parts and obviously not OEM, but they work well and stabilize the lockset fine. I think they last at least two years or so.

Karl
                  '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                  '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                  '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                  '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                  '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Just looked at your build thread Karl. Nice idea on the o-rings. I wonder if a higher quality ring would last longer?
                    -Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                      _
                      Check your pms when you get around to it if you haven't already.
                      Last edited by TorqueEffect; 12-28-2013, 11:34 AM.
                      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Sorry, I've been sick. In bed all day today with a fever. I mailed your part yesterday from Buffalo, NY. The Pride antenna is slightly thicker than the Festiva one, so don't try and force it into the slot, because you will bend the thin sheet metal. Ask me how I know this. You really need a Dremel grinder and a set of vernier calipers to do a perfect install.
                        Last edited by bravekozak; 12-28-2013, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                          Sorry, I've been sick. In bed all day today with a fever. I mailed your part yesterday from Buffalo, NY. The Pride antenna is slightly thicker than the Festiva one, so don't try and force it into the slot, because you will bend the thin sheet metal. Ask me how I know this. You really need a Dremel grinder and a set of vernier calipers to do a perfect install.
                          Alright, just let me know the shipping cost when you can and I will pay ya in full.
                          1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                          2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                          1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

Working...
                          X