No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the mounting points and brackets are the same all 5 years so yes it'll fit. it is thought that the main difference from 80s to 90s rads is having gone from brass tanks to plastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
      That may be fine, im not sure, but their designed for 20 psi max, not 75.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
      I was thinking that there was a closed loop tubing like I'm familiar with on older radiators. Looks like that's not the case.
      Jack Byrd,
      1991 Capri
      1988 Festiva LX, 240K
      1970 Chev C10
      1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

• Anyone have luck maybe getting front manual seat belt assemblies?
        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• 2 door belts are way gone. 4 door belts will work w/minor mod but be aware Pride belt tongue won't fit Festiva buckle so you have to get the complete Pride set up, center LH & RH

Comment

• Kia Pride Part Numbers with Pictures

Some of the Russian sites that show the Kia Pride part numbers with diagrams have disappeared but this one is still working for me.
            http://kia.epcdata.ru/pride-festiva/

This one links to what is described as the 3 door body like our Festivas.
            http://kia.epcdata.ru/pride-festiva/42990/
            Last edited by 1990new; 07-26-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• First time order from 4green - roof and windscreen trims.

Found it easier to get Mazda 121 DA part numbers from diagrams here http://mazdaepc.com/parts/121/AEDA01/
              Then use the last 5 digits for part number search on 4green

Use code DISCPROMO10 for 10% off
              Last edited by reddragon; 09-28-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Hey, I read through this whole thread and have most of the items I want in my cart on fourgreen. However there are a few parts I was unable to find and I'm wondering if anyone can help me with that.
                - Is this the brake spring? http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scrip...roduct=5686034
                -Delay wipers stalk- whats that part number? I found one that looks like it but cant see the photo well enough.
                -Keyhole/lock seals for the doors. I read about the o-ring which I will do for now, but I would like to have the proper seals and I cant find them in the parts diagrams I have looked at.
                -Proper mudflaps? I have several in the first photo below. The flaps are mud gaurds. But there are also mud gaurds... anyone bought em before and know which are the right ones Thanks
                -Hydraulic lash adjusters? I can only seem to find diagrams with the manual adjusters.

Last edited by ryanprins13; 02-03-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• That spring is the clutch arm spring. https://kia.7zap.com/en/gen/pride/0l...rs,/mi/160011/

Brake spring is shown here: https://kia.7zap.com/en/gen/pride/0l...4300a11/#32555

Comment

• Originally posted by 1990new View Post
                    Ok, thank you!

Comment

• I placed an order for window channels, glass guides, and ribbed EURO taillight assemblies on the 19th of March. I got a cancellation/out-of-stock notice on the glass guides last week then heard nothing. I received the taillight assemblies and BOTH window run channels yesterday. I know there was some previous discussion on here about the channels so I thought it was worth mentioning.

KKY0158605 - CHANNEL-GLASS RUN, RIGHT SIDE @ $7.71
                      KKY0159605 - CHANNEL-GLASS RUN, LEFT SIDE @ $7.71
                      KK32251150B - LAMP ASSEMBLY-REAR COMBINATION RIGHT SIDE @ $27.64
                      KK32251160B - LAMP-REAR COMB., LEFT SIDE @ $27.64

Comment

• Originally posted by auburnperson View Post
                        I placed an order for window channels, glass guides, and ribbed EURO taillight assemblies on the 19th of March. I got a cancellation/out-of-stock notice on the glass guides last week then heard nothing. I received the taillight assemblies and BOTH window run channels yesterday. I know there was some previous discussion on here about the channels so I thought it was worth mentioning.

KKY0158605 - CHANNEL-GLASS RUN, RIGHT SIDE @ $7.71
                        KKY0159605 - CHANNEL-GLASS RUN, LEFT SIDE @ $7.71
                        KK32251150B - LAMP ASSEMBLY-REAR COMBINATION RIGHT SIDE @ $27.64
                        KK32251160B - LAMP-REAR COMB., LEFT SIDE @ $27.64
                        I tried on the 12th and 21st of march. As well as the 21st and 26th of febuary. Cancelled every time and told they had no stock of anything i ordered the last time. I really dont like those guys thanks for letting us know that its worth trying again though.

Last edited by ryanprins13; 04-03-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Anyone have the part number for the rear torsion arm bushings handy? I might have to order a pair before they are all sold out.
                          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

• I feel your pain, but it does at least look like persistence pays off; I tried to get them several times before as well. Seems like their inventory changes frequently. Good luck!

Comment

• How about a part number for the speedometer cable?

Comment

• Green Sales still has one speedometer cable left in stock.
                                FOBZ-17360-A

Probably because it is listed FO instead of F0.

Comment

Working...
                                X