No announcement yet.

4GREEN GRAB BAG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks. I have to offset drill my lower fan shroud standoffs, so that the holes are farther apart. It's too late to do any modifications to my chromed fan shroud.

Comment

• not an exact replacement but dang close. all that's missing is the plastic tether. this is the correct pressure cap that meets EPA regs. $17.14 notice these are made in usa. maybe they can be ordered thru a kia dealer near you

Last edited by F3BZ; 03-21-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• here's those parcel shelf clips that seem to break with frequency and age. ridiculously cheap. .27 cents

Comment

• these don't break but are essential to lift the parcel tray when opening the hatch. strap pegs. 15 cents! too bad the straps (ropes) are unavailable.

Last edited by F3BZ; 03-21-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• replace those rusty fuel door components. lock comes with gasket and catch. $4.26, $1.52 respectively.

Comment

• Has anyone ordered door latches from Fourgreen?
              The his one is shown as for the five door in the Russian site parts schematic. The part number for the 3 door says not found on the FourGreen site.
              http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scrip...-p-KK15358310C

Comment

• 3 door RH - KKY0158310B. LH - KKY0159310B. doesn't seem to be available.

Comment

• Anyone ever order one of these clocks they have? They have a $35 one and a $43 one.

Last edited by TorqueEffect; 04-09-2017, 07:14 PM.
                  1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                  2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                  1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• couldn't find a suffix C clock in the parts CD but the A is specified for 1997-2000 pride. the # for the earlier clock is KK19055710 but that is showing on FG being replaced by the A clock. would't hurt to call and find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                      couldn't find a suffix C clock in the parts CD but the A is specified for 1997-2000 pride. the # for the earlier clock is KK19055710 but that is showing on FG being replaced by the A clock. would't hurt to call and find out.
                      Ehh, too much work. :p lol
                      1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
                      2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
                      1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

• Is a carpet available on 4g sorry I'm clueless working that site

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                        Festiver
                        93 L find/5 speed
                        BP/g15mr swapped
                        Aspire brake swapped
                        Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
                        stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
                        rustful
                        maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
                        advanced suspension
                        kai/skeeter camber
                        b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

• Plenty of custom fitted available on Ebay for $175 or so shipped. And MANY more color choices, too. I can't believe Fourgreen could beat the price and would only have 2 colors.
                          "Blue92"- 92L 5 spd, original owner- 185K, B8,DD..
                          "Pedro"-88L 5-spd, B6D (built by Advancedynamix)
                          "Blanca"-92 GL auto, 125K(FM8 Lowest Miles)- B6 daughter's DD
                          "Tractor Blue"- 89 L auto, 110K
                          "Chester"-88 LX, runs but not street legal
                          "Wenona"-89L parts car
                          "Flame"- 89 LX 5 spd ,parts car

Comment

• Originally posted by jawja jim View Post
                            Plenty of custom fitted available on Ebay for $175 or so shipped. And MANY more color choices, too. I can't believe Fourgreen could beat the price and would only have 2 colors.
                            Silly me didn't do a Google search firdt found a custom carpet in whatever color/fabic I want with sound deadening for $210

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                            Festiver
                            93 L find/5 speed
                            BP/g15mr swapped
                            Aspire brake swapped
                            Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
                            stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
                            rustful
                            maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
                            advanced suspension
                            kai/skeeter camber
                            b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

• Sun Visors

Anyone know if this visor has the longer arm piece that fits the Festivas with the automatic belt headliner or know of the part number that is?
                              http://www.fourgreen.com/store/scrip...roduct=5683881

Comment

• no but someone pointed out that the arms will pull out so if you have passive belt visors you can switch with the shorter arms in these. the kia ones have a makeup mirror also.

Comment

Working...
                                X