Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How ugly a festiva would you drive if it got 70+ MPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the unspoken truth about most things is: men consider female acceptance on all things (even if not conscious) a car like this of course will draw distain and shame from 99% of the female population (because it would embarrass them) to which I say, all the more reason to drive a car this unappealing (yet efficient and practical)

Heck, it's why I drive all the cars I do. I never planned it this way, but all my tastes go in the direction of "you don't like it? I don't care"

FX
    Because....45 MPG.

Comment

I like forward thinking!

I have never seriously measured, only compared side by side, but it looks like a Miata front end might fit onto a Festy. A little more aero maybe?

Keep up the experiments!

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by festyxfi View Post
        I think the unspoken truth about most things is: men consider female acceptance on all things (even if not conscious) a car like this of course will draw distain and shame from 99% of the female population (because it would embarrass them) to which I say, all the more reason to drive a car this unappealing (yet efficient and practical)

Heck, it's why I drive all the cars I do. I never planned it this way, but all my tastes go in the direction of "you don't like it? I don't care"

FX
        Hmmmm I don't know about that 99% statement..... But If its true then I'm definitely in the 1% group. I could care less about what some chic thinks of my ride. And I could also care less if she doesnt like my taste in Camouflage Clothes.
        Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
        Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
        Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Working...
        X