No announcement yet.

The Festiva Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have only seen them in white. Even the old kph cluster in orange that I have seen oversees don't go very high. It appears that they may have increased the top speed reading when they switched the cluster to white lettering.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

• Im interested in your new corner lamps , both. Can u accomodate shipping to Canada? Ill pay what it costs , of course. Plz pm me your response Noname. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
        Im interested in your new corner lamps , both. Can u accomodate shipping to Canada? Ill pay what it costs , of course. Plz pm me your response Noname. Thanks.
        PM sent
        The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
          Just got a pile of new stuff in. Been waiting for this stuff for awhile. Still have to get it in the store but prices and descriptions can be seen on the facebook if you haven't seen it yet. You don't need a facebook page to be able to see the items.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFestivaStore
          nonamekid -

Been out of the loop for awhile. Do you currently have any tail-light gaskets in stock? What about the JDM Aero Grille? Also, the '88 style grille with the Ford badge emblem center oval removed?
          88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
          88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
          91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
          93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
            nonamekid -

Been out of the loop for awhile. Do you currently have any tail-light gaskets in stock? What about the JDM Aero Grille? Also, the '88 style grille with the Ford badge emblem center oval removed?
            Taillight gaskets are in stock as well as the JDM grille. If you click on an item in the store and it lets you add it to your basket, I have it in stock. I think the only I don't have is steering racks.

I have had bad luck with the '88 grille and removing the center oval and getting it to the standard that I would feel comfortable with selling. I have made 2 of this style of grille but they are not perfect. Life has kept me too busy to work on the grille lately, as evident by the slow response here on the forum. I respond quickly to txt and facebook as I get alerts on my phone.
            Last edited by nonamekid; 07-06-2015, 07:25 AM.
            The Festiva Store

Comment

• Still waiting on that canadian quote

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                Still waiting on that canadian quote
                Sorry about that. Was really busy over the weekend, and then had to go to camp with some teenagers. I also have a full time job. Will try to get them packaged this weekend and get them weighed on Monday when I can get to a scale.

Update on hardware for mudflaps: The hardware has been a pain to get a hold of. I ordered some stuff it took a week to get in, I tried it out and they had ordered me the wrong stuff. So I took that back and they said they reordered the right stuff. That just came in and that didn't work either. I ordered more stuff today: hopefully this stuff work....
                The Festiva Store

Comment

• That 110 gauge cluster is maximally awesome
                  wish i could get it too ! Would love to have a tach

Comment

• Hardware kit for the mudflaps is finally done and tested. The complete kit is available in the store. If you have any questions about installation, let me know. There is installation notes and pictures in the store.
                    FullSizeRender.jpg
                    IMG_2337.jpg
                    The Festiva Store

Comment

• Got some new parts in this weekend.

Brand new Mazda 121 grille (was sitting in the back of a dealer's inventory):
                      11924940_1632827143669606_6104203952916181601_n.jpg

180 kph Gauge Cluster for Canadians (these do require the board from a North American tach cluster, though I will be pursuing a wiring harness adapter...):
                      11998878_1633247096960944_4774132137883789655_n.jpg

Fog light switches in orange and white:
                      11053857_1633247243627596_7139588769428450363_n.jpg10391444_1633247190294268_2138564973624412481_n.jpg
                      Last edited by nonamekid; 09-08-2015, 09:02 AM.
                      The Festiva Store

Comment

• Sign me up for front mudflaps ($27.50) and a white fog light switch please. How much for the switch? Also need you to PM me your address so I can send you a check.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• Based on my cost of acquiring the fog light switches, the price is $30 for the orange one, $30 for the nice white one, and $25 for the white one with the bad sticker.
                          The Festiva Store

Comment

• Got the coin tray inserts today. These fit into the stock ashtray once the spring retainer is removed. The rod for the retainer just pushes out easily with a small screwdriver. $13 + shipping. This makes for a great add on item.

The Festiva Store

Comment

• Originally posted by nonamekid View Post
                              Got the coin tray inserts today. These fit into the stock ashtray once the spring retainer is removed. The rod for the retainer just pushes out easily with a small screwdriver. $13 + shipping. This makes for a great add on item.

I recently purchased and installed one of these trays and it works like a charm. Just be careful when pulling it out as there will be no stop.
                              Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada
                              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

• I don't see a price for the 121 grill, or did someone already buy it?
                                No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
                                X