• Show
Clear All

• Hatch
    replied
    Niiice, thanks all!

Leave a comment:

• firebush357
    replied
    Cool, probably shed a couple extra pounds that isn't being used.

Leave a comment:

• FestYboy
    replied
    The a/C unit is a separate piece for the Festiva so you can remove the evaporator box without tearing the whole dash out. You will have to loosen it and swing the passenger side out a little though for clearance.

Leave a comment:

• firebush357
    replied
    Originally posted by TominMO View Post
    If you don't have A/C, then on the passenger side of the firewall, in the engine bay, you will see two plastic plugs for the A/C lines. In the passenger area, they are covered by carpeting, but that's no problem to just pull away.
    So mine has A/C lines that are no longer in use, they are just sticking through the Firewall. How hard is it to pull them out? I remember trying to take a Festiva Dash apart many years ago when I was just a young lad but did not succeed.

Leave a comment:

• TominMO
    replied
    If you don't have A/C, then on the passenger side of the firewall, in the engine bay, you will see two plastic plugs for the A/C lines. In the passenger area, they are covered by carpeting, but that's no problem to just pull away.

Leave a comment:

• navdoc101
    replied
    Speedo cable opening

Leave a comment:

• Hatch
    started a topic Firewall wire routing...

Firewall wire routing...

Whats the easiest way to route wires to the engine compartment from the passenger compartment?
    I don't like going thru the driver side quarter panel, real PITA to get to from engine compartment...
Working...
X