No announcement yet.

Super excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THis weekend is going to be amazing. I will be taking my buggy out after over a year of it sitting in the garage. I will also be getting my car late late tonight early tomorrow.

Last night i got the buggy out for a minute. I did a nice little burn out in the front yard. Turns out its hard on grass. I now have 2 giant holes in my yard
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Good job mike ..... Now go buy some grass seed before your wife kills you.
      Can't wait to see the car. I'll have to come over and check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
        Good job mike ..... Now go buy some grass seed before your wife kills you.
        Can't wait to see the car. I'll have to come over and check it out.
        Heck yeah. Still not sure what i want do with it yet tho. Gotta see it 1st.
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

in 10 minutes ill be in a single meeting until 4pm. gonna be a long day. This meeting might push me into lots more field work which is great. It could even lead to bigger better thing in the future for me. Hopefully it takes my mind off the car for a bit...
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Went on 2 little drives now in the car! It has torque steer like mad!!! Gotta do the front core support asap. It has power for days tho. It pulls crazy hard. I would say its right in line with a 600cc sport bike all day. Had a srt4 friend come over for a quick little ride and he simply wanted out after 15 psi.

The car needs work but its a blast.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

video, video video!

Comment

The core support mod, moving the engine as far forward as you can and getting good suspension/alignment settings should take care of that TQ steer. What axle setup is on that car?
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

The guy said it's the upgraded factory xr2 axles. That they had an option for heavy duty axles. Idk about that but they look like xr2 axles. Look big tho.

The suspension is soft. It's got coilovers on it front and back but they are soft. I can still bounce the car with a finger or two. Lucifer takes the entire body to bounce.
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Also the tires on it are now slicks. They are worn out nito nt01 dot race tires with 0 tread left.
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Hmm. Do you know what kind of coilovers are on it? If they are like the ones we have I can rebuild them.
                      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Im not 100% sure what they are yet. They seem very similar to ours. I will know once i pull a tire off tonight.

I got the car in the air last night. The underside of the car is very nice. A couple curb sport but otherwise its nice. I can work with this car! I will have to change a few things but i like the car. Interior is gutted aside from the dash so its ready for me to do what i want to it!

needs the fender bolted on. right now its just missing a bolt or two.

Shifter likes to fall down and get sloppy.

Car runs great tho. It is very cold blooded. Im gonna have to build me a heater in this one as well. Might put my new rims from the grey car on this one for the winter months.
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X