Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need complete illustrated parts breakdown diagrams and parts numbers -- in English!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$600 does seem a bit pricey.

On the Mazda site, what model would I look at? I thought Mazda only made the Festy engine, with the body having been made (or at least designed under contract to Ford) by Kia.
    Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 01-11-2017, 04:37 AM.
    88L black, dailydriver
    88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
    4 88/89 disassembled
    91L green
    91GL aqua pwrsteer
    92GL red a/c reardmg
    3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
    1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

First 2 on this page, mazda 121 DA. I believe most, if not all parts should be exactly the same as WA festiva

The only difference I know of between DA 121 and WA festiva is the front grill and badges.

The others on the page is DB, which is often referred to as the bubble. Some parts of these would correspond to Aspire
      Last edited by reddragon; 01-11-2017, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Reddragon,

That looks like what I'm after ... thanks!
        88L black, dailydriver
        88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
        4 88/89 disassembled
        91L green
        91GL aqua pwrsteer
        92GL red a/c reardmg
        3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
        1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Although this is not exactly what you are looking for it sure has helped me. This is a complete list of every Pride part FourGreen has in it's system. Some of the part names are translated funny so you have to be creative with your ctrl-f's. Most of the PN's highlighted in blue appear with pictures on the website. Using this in concert with the Russian diagrams has resulted in several successful FourGreen orders. Best wishes!

Ben Rogers, Admin of the
          Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
          '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
          '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
          '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisVelologist View Post
            Although this is not exactly what you are looking for it sure has helped me. This is a complete list of every Pride part FourGreen has in it's system. Some of the part names are translated funny so you have to be creative with your ctrl-f's. Most of the PN's highlighted in blue appear with pictures on the website. Using this in concert with the Russian diagrams has resulted in several successful FourGreen orders. Best wishes!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mym...ew?usp=sharing
            Hey look Tommy is the first thing listed on the second page! ^_^
            91GL BP/F3A with boost
            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by ThisVelologist View Post

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mym...ew?usp=sharing
              That's the list that I put together when I put the big FourGreen parts order together back in March 2014.
              A lot of the prices shown there have actually gone down now. I added links to FourGreen for many of the part numbers that had pictures (underlined and in blue). The version that is stored on bravekozak's web pages allows you to click on those blue part numbers and links you directly to the part on FourGreen.
              Follow the link there and click on the bwbronze link and then you can click on the blue part numbers.

I originally posted it in this thread:
              http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...l=1#post645338

I added a few parts from other than Pride that also fit our Festivas at the end on Page 70. (70 blank pages after that created when I converted from excel to pdf.)
              Last edited by 1990new; 01-16-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I had forgotten where I had found that. Thanks for putting it together, it really helped me!
                Ben Rogers, Admin of the
                Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
                '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
                '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
                '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFestivaGuy View Post
                  Nyet!

Surely, you can't be serious ... what is inherently "Russian" about the Festiva?
                  Open it in google chrome and it should translate the contents for you.
                  1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                    Hey look Tommy is the first thing listed on the second page! ^_^
                    [emoji23] lol!!!
                    Any chance you get brad, you just got for the jugular! Lol
                    1988 MAZDA 121- B6T + G5MR SWAP IN PROGRESS.

Comment

Working...
                    X