aspire spindle stud size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aspire spindle stud size?

What size is the stud on the aspire spindle? I am about to order my shims inorder to get my car to camber for the race season. I dont know the rear stud size on the spindle.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Should be m10
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

If your using the moog shims or the like you cut spots for the studs so it won't really matter what size. If your getting something made , I'm interested!

Comment

The shims come with a paper that shows you where to cut out for the holes on the aspire spindle.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I will be pressing out the stock studs in the spindle and tapping to the next size up to run a stronger bolt in the rear! I will run my moog shims that i have on my aspire beam.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
          19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I dont understand. The bolts that hold the spindle to the axle? Wouldnt the beam tear off the frame or the springs push through the shock towers before those failed?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X