No announcement yet.

Yeah, Happy New Year My Ass!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly cosmetic.. Hood is screwed, needs to be redone. Both mirrors need replaced, pass corner lamp needs replaced, the little locks on my hood were cooked too, but not enough to not open. rf wheel plastic lug cover is marred,wipers were cooked, grill needs to be redone. trim around windows and doors need refinishing or replaced. Bumper needed replacing before, but now it really does.

So far it was just me in the neighborhood.. I have a big hunch I know who it is, but I have to give them some time to hang theirselves because I have no proof.

Comment

That sucks DJ, sorry to hear about Inga. Tho, glad she is not hurt any worse than she is. Sucky way to start 07.

So, when are we rounding up the posse? :twisted:

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
      1989 L - 247K miles Slick
      1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
      Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

damn that sucks. People get what they have coming in time. Hope the burns heal up quick with your girl. If it makes you feel anybetter I rang my newyears in on the way home because my drunk A$$ fell on the dance floor ad busted my face. Maybe we will do better going into 08 i hope
        "Look, I have long hair, tats and smoke like a chimney.. All of my customers know it.. Don't like it? Don't turn over my rock."

RIP DJ

Comment

You didnt deserve that, Damn punks. Hang in there friend and dont let it get you down.

Comment

What a drag. I sure hope you catch the bastards and give them what they deserve.... :evil:
            White '89L auto - Sold!
            Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

yeah shuve that bottle rocket up there butt and light it.

Comment

RAMPAGE!!!!! Yeah i say find the hoodlums and strap 8 puonds of tanarite to the under carrage of their car and shoot it.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                ---------------------------------------------------
                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Here ya go DJ....do what Gforcefd said....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

wow thats horrible, sorry to hear about that man.

Comment

Wow all the festiva's are getting damaged lately. Sorry to hear that DJ
                      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Sorry to hear about this too. The car can be fixed and hopefully Inga's burns will heal quickly.
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada
                        93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                        59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

sorry about that man, what did the cops say? the cops here wouldnt do crap if that happend, even if i caught the stupid punks, so just start doing vigalante stuff is what we did. hope you get the punks, and hope ur girl heals up fast, ya know they say love is the best medicine, =) lol just tryin to get ya to laugh man. get to feelin better
                          2007 Ford Taurus 23-25MPG
                          1976 Chevy Silverado (my toy)
                          1951 Ford Deluxe, being rebuilt

Have an old car truck or tractor? Go here.
                          http://www.aintperfect.com/

Comment

on the 4th of july i cannot leave my house because the stupid people 2 houses up shoot off fireworks and sometimes it lands on my roof and bushes so i have to stay home so the house does not catch fire and i have to clean up the bottle rocket debrise from the yard.

Comment

man, that really sucks, hopefully you catch the guys that did it

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Hey XPNSYD kick they'r AS*es man!!
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2516620/1

Comment

Working...
                                X