drivers side window off track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drivers side window off track?

seems my rubber seal is off in my driver door... anyone got some pics of the whole window system?

Pic of your problem might help us help you!
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

ummm. i dont know how to take a pic of it. its where the moldeing runs down the front of the window into the door

Comment

Is it torn? If not you might be able to just work it back in, maybe with a flat screwdriver.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Is the rubber piece separating from the door, or is the window not lining up with the rubber piece? Just clips that hold the bottom pieces on, not 100 percent sure on the rest of the way around the window.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
          1989 L - 247K miles Slick
          1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
          Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
            Is the rubber piece separating from the door, or is the window not lining up with the rubber piece? Just clips that hold the bottom pieces on, not 100 percent sure on the rest of the way around the window.
            i believe the clip that holds it (rubber seal) down IN the door is out and rattleing around in my door which would explain my rattle.

Comment

Roll the window down half-way. Take off the door panel, and loosen the two 10mm bolts that hold the window on. Re-positon the window in the track. If it falls out agian you will probably need a new window felt or regulator.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
              ---------------------------------------------------
              BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

it is also possible that your front window track has come apart down in the door

I am the original

Comment

ineed new felt and regulators i gotta pic of a alluminum looking curved piece that came outta my door so ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X