No announcement yet.

The darn thing wont start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm only 20 min away..... i can help, really.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by ShagFestiva View Post
      yeah I plan on getting those fuses because the old one is just going to give me headaches down the road. Thanks shorty ill try the WD40 trick. Im guessing it bubbles up if theres a lvacuum eak? and the coolant leak isnt that bad dont worry the motor wont burn up, its just a small drip and i dont drive the car yet. Only test drives every once in a while.
      The motor will REV up... they are vacuum lines, no pressure to bubble.
      88 Smaller Hauler

Comment

Well the idling problem is fixed. I put in those fuses and checked out the air filter. When i pulled the top of the box off and got the filter out, there were parking tickets shoved in the bottom of the box under the filter LOL. Anyway, I then messed with the idle screw a little bit and she runs and idles like a champ.
        Tyler

91 Festiva, 5spd, B8 swapped, now for paint and suspension

Comment

Originally posted by ShagFestiva View Post
          When i pulled the top of the box off and got the filter out, there were parking tickets shoved in the bottom of the box under the filter LOL.
          WTH? WHY would anyone do that?!?!?!
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X