• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is a shame, but at least you are ok

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by shadetree View Post
      Car is twisted and I won't be able to fix it . I'm taking trade offers . Complete car
      Wish it could be fixed:cry_smile:
      Hopefully the parts will live on
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

shade, what are you looking for in trade? as it is, i have a super clean white shell (with engine and auto trans) that needs the lower rad support tweeked back from nosing into a ditch. rest of the car is straight and clean with no rust. i can't use the shell, but in your hands it could be a nice piece.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Yes . I'm looking to trade as is . I'm having a hard time looking at it much less deciding how to start over . I think the best thing is take offers for the complete car ..
          I've already received one that has got me thinking .
          The power train is fine I managed to drive it . All bumpers and add ons are okay . The spoiler has some large cuts but is not cracked and can be repaired .
          New build on the way .

Comment

Working...
          X