Rear suspension question, and engine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by windy1 View Post
    i agree it belongs in repair thread. if tire size was 12 in, tires wouldnt rub. monro gas shocks in rear,will raise rear a bit.it might help rub. re check all hoses and rubber lines again for cracks. a fuel pressure regulator might help.along with a new fuel filter.
    Don't you read? He said in fist post he has 13" wheels from a 323, & later that he has 175/70-13 tires!
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

no, he doesn't. just shoots from the hip...
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Update time.

It ain't from tire deflection. I boosted the presure to 38 PSI, and it rubs at parking-lot speeds. The axle is definitely shifting around. I would like to order some universal bushings from energy suspension, but this is my daily driver and I can't pull it apart to measure the diameters and then let it sit while I wait for parts.

Does anyone know the outside and inside diameter of the bushing where the axle connects to the body? Don't make me pull it apart to look...
        The Mini is now the "big car".

Comment

Originally posted by Garsdad View Post
          Update time.

It ain't from tire deflection. I boosted the presure to 38 PSI, and it rubs at parking-lot speeds. The axle is definitely shifting around. I would like to order some universal bushings from energy suspension, but this is my daily driver and I can't pull it apart to measure the diameters and then let it sit while I wait for parts.

Does anyone know the outside and inside diameter of the bushing where the axle connects to the body? Don't make me pull it apart to look...
          :eeeeeek: if that is that bad there should be lots of shiny metal showing??
          Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

Working...
          X