No announcement yet.

Still No Spark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.

^^^^ Those wires^^^^ The 5 main ones and whatever the hell the other 2 are for. Total of 7.

-toast
    Last edited by burnt_toast; 09-30-2013, 05:24 PM. Reason: Stupid picture won't link

Comment

• I checked my switch(1989), it has the same configuration like I figured after seeing that picture, they're obviously original not added on. Two wires may be depicted as being at splice points near the ignition switch in the schematic. I can't tell the color of the wires above and below the white wire.
      When I'm good I'm very, very good and when I'm bad I'm HORRID.

Comment

• The one above is Black/White, the one below is Black/Red

Comment

• GAME OVER.

Im moving. Im selling the car. Who wants it sight unseen? I will send you some cell phone pics but just give me an offer that doesnt require all that. It is an entire car with 140k mi so it is worth a few hundred bucks just in parts. It has wheels that roll so u can tow dolly it.

New alternator, timing belt, distributor, water pump. It is a 5spd with AC and the oh so rare factory wing cuz chicks dig wings.
          Konig wheels too. No radio. Clean Arizona title. I will try to also post in for sale forum but i have not internet and have to do this all on my phone. Just call me at 760 887 7688 and don't turn this into a swap meet deal, I do not have time to haggle. Just come get it l, like now...if I have to tow it away I will very likely put it into long term storage and deal with it later.
          -toast
          aka John

Comment

• http://johnnykillmore.smugmug.com/Ot...7122&k=PPpCFnD

Comment

Working...
            X