No announcement yet.

Turbo Encabulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fact that you took the time to type this and make it sound plausible defies my logic circuits.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
      Although your statement does indeed exude veracity, one must remain cognizant of the increaseometric ratio of flux reposnance normal to the encabulator(s) unisurface manifold(s), so as to not exceed the local para-monoelastic modulus. Else it's a case of potentially shredded influx glytroskinators. And they're not cheap to replace.

Resublimation has been endemically demonstrated, at least with respect to the well-known thiotimoline monotonic exsponsivity derivative-quotient curves, to have exacerbated the tripulsifier subquark depolarization rate, at both idle and WOT conditions. I really wouldn't recommend exceeding the textbook 6.23e+04 wobulations/cubic-centimeter rate as would likely occur with multiple dendritic chrystals.

That's just my 02 cents worth though.
      www.dictionary.com helped me read this. I still dont understand what the hell you typed. But it helped me read it.
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

they stole the patent from rockwell international..

money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
          the fact that you took the time to type this and make it sound plausible defies my logic circuits.
          What do you mean, SOUND plausible?
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by tominmo View Post
            what do you mean, sound plausible?
            baahahha
            Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
            94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
              baahahha
              Hey buddy, encabulate this! :-)
              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                www.dictionary.com helped me read this. I still dont understand what the hell you typed. But it helped me read it.
                Ha ha! You think YOU didn't understand it... you shoulda been on THIS end of the keyboard!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                  Although your statement does indeed exude veracity, one must remain cognizant of the increaseometric ratio of flux reposnance normal to the encabulator(s) unisurface manifold(s), so as to not exceed the local para-monoelastic modulus. Else it's a case of potentially shredded influx glytroskinators. And they're not cheap to replace.
                  The latest issue of Scientific Mulitverse (stardate 795.633) has an article extolling the benefits of a local para-trielastic modulus. The writer is quite confident that the previous conflicts between the para-monoelastic modulus and influx glytroskinators are all but eliminated.

Hope that helps!
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada
                  93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                  59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

^^Had I but known! Thanks so much for this eye-opening article! I hadn't even considered the potential application of the para-trielastic modulus on the monosurface manifold. How could I have missed something this obvious?! DOH!!

So now we can proceed post-haste with the multi-encabulator upgrade! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Focustiva: Because I was told it was was impossible to fit a Focus bumper on a Festiva.
                    In memory of Dean Allen - V8 Festiva 1955-2010

Comment

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
                      The latest issue of Scientific Mulitverse (stardate 795.633) has an article extolling the benefits of a local para-trielastic modulus. The writer is quite confident that the previous conflicts between the para-monoelastic modulus and influx glytroskinators are all but eliminated.

Hope that helps!
                      I read one of the source articles that he used to write his article. He didn't mention that this only helps above sea level. Below sea level, e.g. Death Valley, the Dead Sea, or under the ocean there is no improvement over the monoelastic type. Also, over 9000 feet the para-trielastic modulus can cause an explosion if benzene is used as a catalyst for the secondary barfometric stage; this is why they are not used on aircraft.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Working...
                      X