Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Alot of those farms have become windmills farms. This is our schedule for this year.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rick the Quick
    replied
    I hear ya bro. I wreck one, I'll find another.
    I break my neck....that might be a problem.
    I'm going to be driving from Albuquerque to Chicago area late summer or early fall to visit my dad. Any events at Blackhawk that you may be running in? I'd like to see your car and the drive to Blackhawk from my dad's place would make for a fun day for us.
    He used to race a Packard with a straight 8 back in the 50's at a drag strip in Half Day, Illinois. Half Day got its name from farmers who said it took half a day to get to Chicago to sell their produce. Now it's a 30 minute drive when 94 is moving good. And as for the farms, they are long gone. Farmer Brown realized there's more money to be made developing houses, condos and malls.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    We never put it on the Dyno. Honestly am scare to push it hard. There's been a few incidents I been off track just not a good feeling. Am not to worry if something happens to the festiva. At the end of the day it just a car.

Leave a comment:

• Rick the Quick
    replied
    What kind of torque / horsepower are you seeing? The car looks really sharp and as nice as it is that may be keeping you from pushing it too hard. For me it's not the pristine car that keeps me from pushing it. It's my old worn out body. 70 is right around the corner and while I don't feel old l know as we get older we are slow to heal. Hadn't had a running bike for a few years but picked up a free '78 BMW 65. Needs a little work and I will be riding it by fall. It's going to be slow going for a few weeks and then hopefully tearing it up. Better to ride a slow bike (or car) fast than to ride a fast bike slow......Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Couple more pics
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Memorial day event at blackhawk. Festiva did good. Me not so much. I really need seat time and to loose some of fear of pushing it hard. Might change the spring rates for a stiffer springs.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chiquito1228; 05-30-2023, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Wheels on. Redid my intake and added front reinforcing to the core support. Header will need some tweaking to make it work for now am using the previous header i had.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by chiquito1228; 03-17-2023, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Thank you. Sneak peak wheels/tire mounted. What a difference
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by chiquito1228; 01-31-2023, 07:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    Looking good man! Glad to see the site working again i haven't been on here in a while.

Leave a comment:

• WTFestiva
    replied
    Rad, Keep it up man

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    3 mock up 1 more.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    One runner down 3 to go.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    I got the wheels from R and R alloys they are a dealer for compomotive wheels. The wheels are cxr 13x7 +20 offset in 4x100 bolt pattern. They took about 2.5 months to get delivered. Alot of the wait was due to UK having a major strike across there country.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    More info on the compomotives? I love my 13x7 TD PR 1.2s, but it took like 9 months to get them from England. Don't think I'll be doing that again.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X