Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• Rick the Quick
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Finally got a chance to go on track. Didnt get a chance to put the gopro or take pics. First time out so i got caught up on the moment. But the festiva did pretty good. Now time for more seat time.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Finally got a chance to go on track. Didnt get a chance to put the gopro or take pics. First time out so i got caught up on the moment. But the festiva did pretty good. Now time for more seat time.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Thank you. First event will be end of may at blackhawk farm hopefully i will have some fun with it.

Leave a comment:

• Advancedynamix
    replied
    Great work! I'm enjoying this build.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Skeeters_keeper i did not move the engine foward. Just massage the firewall a bit. For the clutch i have a spec clutch. As of right now the e trans is plenty. The festiva was put together for road racing and street used. I will never dump the clucth or abuse it on the street.

Leave a comment:

• skeeters_keeper
    replied
    Did you move the engine/trans forward and reinforce the core support? The E series has a hard time holding up to stock BP, if you're trying to push more power than stock it's going to be really hard on the trans, but moving forward/core support mod will help with wheel hop and getting power down better. I'm working on a BP/e for steve right now hoping with mods and proper suspension it'll hold up to daily/maybe some autox. Just using stock E exedy clutch so that it's not too hard on the trans. A fluiddamper crank damper would be a good idea too.

My 2 BP cars are G series, definitely for a dedicated track car.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Volvo valve springs.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Originally posted by william View Post
    Cars looking good, you should come down for lakestiva this year . I'll make an official post about it soon but should be 3rd Saturday in May like most years .
    Hopefully it would be done by then.

Leave a comment:

• william
    replied
    Cars looking good, you should come down for lakestiva this year . I'll make an official post about it soon but should be 3rd Saturday in May like most years .

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Megaquirt with iat sensor. Getting rid of the old vaf sensor. Also volvo valve springs came in.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Some high compression pistons been weighted. Hopefully After finishing other projects(trailblazer and rx7). The bp will be getting a quick lil updates. 01+ Miata pistons. Delta 272 regrinds, mild head porting and skunk manifold with thrrotle body with megasquirt.

Leave a comment:

• chiquito1228
    replied
    Some high compression pistons been weighted. Hopefully After finishing other projects(trailblazer and rx7). The bp will be getting a quick lil updates. 01+ Miata pistons. Delta 272 regrinds, mild head porting and skunk manifold with thrrotle body with megasquirt.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X