Festiva Madness 3 Meet Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FLA Attendees FTW!!
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I just got my photos from FM3 uploaded to Photobucket. Here's the link:

I only have 98 as compared to bebandit's 400! I hope they give you an overall view of the meet right up until everyone left the parking lot for the day. It was a loads of fun and a great Festy get together.
      Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
      1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
      2004 Mazda 3
      -----------
      5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Great stivadiva! Thanks!
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

My girls! Thanks bebandit!

Comment

You know, I think I got a couple of photos of some guy in overalls with two very cute little girls!
            Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
            1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
            2004 Mazda 3
            -----------
            5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

This is a proud daddy!!

Comment

I'm home now too. Thank you everyone for coming and everyone that helped me fix up my car (Ardy, Nate, Dean, Will, Sam, Greg, RJ, Chris, Joseph, etc.)
                Thank you Festiva Madness Hosts for your generosity and hospitality.

My total mileage was 1250

See you all (and many more) next year.
                Steve GT

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                  Is that the batman?

Great pics BTW Jerry!
                  Yep, and a nicer guy you couldn't hope to meet!

Had a GREAT time talking to him! It was a privilege to talk to him, and buy enough wheels to complete my alloy set from him, too!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Thanks too all. Especially SAM, DEAN, BARB !!!!!! You guys are GREAT!!! Great meet too. All 7 Floridians, thanks for coming. You guys made the ride up and back fun too. Thanks again to all here and there. Let see more pics......RJ, Chris, Mike, I know those i phones can load them right up ,so let's see 'em.
                    -Greg
                    Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                    BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                    Redneck Engineer
                    FOTY - '09
                    5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Looks like tons of fun I'm disapointed I couldnt make it

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                      92 GL - parts car
                      97 aspire - parts car
                      87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                      http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                      Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

i have some pics of us florida guys Cruise up i need to post, i have to say i had the most fun at this meet then any other car meet i've been too. I also met alot of cool people and enjoyed talking with.. the only disappointment was not being able to bring my turbo car..

Comment

Greg, thanks for all the work you did organizing the FL group and getting everyone ready to go!
                          We loved having all of you make the effort to come up. We did 1400+ miles going to Ohio and back and it is a lot of driving. Wonderful to meet everyone.
                          1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                          1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                          Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                          website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

OK, I haven't even had time to look through all of them, but here are a few. Not all off my camera, because I copied several people's chips in addition to ours.

First off, this is a very nice man named Vic from SC who found one of Dean's posts on craigslist or somewhere and then got his daughter to email Dean for information. Based on the grin, I think he had a blast and everyone loved to see his car. I'm posting him first because since he's not on the forum, no one has probably ever seen his car.

Here's our surprise guest. Longest distance traveled 900+ miles

Batstiva didn't like Greg's shot of the cars from the front because you couldn't see his, so, Scott this one's for you:

Driver's meeting

Nate:

Ariel's shot from up high(Motoxpress daughter)

Florida folks

Group shot

Convoy

Will post more individual shots as I can.
                            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

I'm still floating on Festiva Madness today! I haven't had that much fun in a long time!!!
                              www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
                              www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
                              Snoopy's
                              4621 Atlantic Ave
                              Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

Originally posted by bebandit View Post
                                My thanks to Dean, Sam , and Barbara and all that had a hand in planning this event. This event was awesome. I met a lot of people that I knew their ID's on here but it was great to be able to put a face to the names and make some new friends. I only hope that every one had as great a time as I did. I'm looking forward to next year. FM4.... Can't WAIT!!!!
                                (next time I'll take off all weekend).

This was AWESOME!!
                                Thanks Again
                                Jerry
                                jerry it was great to meet you had a blast taking pictures and hanging out call any time and if you can make it for thanksgiving let us know ,,,,angie

CONTACT FOR 4TH STIVA:July 2 2011.TURKEY STIVA
                                91-auto gl :::Ol Glory

Comment

Working...
                                X