Festiva Madness 3 Meet Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looks like so much fun...

greg, why where you climbling allover your car? didnt it scratch it, the least you could have done is taken off your shoes!!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i will be at number 4 if i ever get my new axles back outta the tranny!! >
      it'll do the 1/8 in 13.7, spin tires, and make all my drunk buddies giggle.

"I like a Festiva because there's less car to get in the way of the driving experience"

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        that looks like so much fun...

greg, why where you climbling allover your car? didnt it scratch it, the least you could have done is taken off your shoes!!!!

Yeah i should have taken my shoes off , but it's got so much wax on it that i would slip and fall for sure. And me being 125 lbs. doesn't hurt it. I wanted good pics. If you would have been here nobody would have had to climb poles or stand on cars. LoL

And my car is really ruough compared to pics.......it's got a dent in every panel.....
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

12 hours each way.
          661 miles each way.
          153 miles driven while there.
          $67.12 total gas
          2 and 3/4 tanks
          finally made it home.
          total mileage from friday till i got home was 1475

a BIG thanks to EVERYONE who helped with my bearing/spindle issue!
          and to EVERYONE who was at the meet...
          now if i could only find my camera with my pix
          93L sold. First FESTY!
          91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
          91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
          89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
          93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
          89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
          93GL Sold Too Soon!
          91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

gestiva, Really glad you made it home without a problem.
            Great to meet both of you and thanks for coming.
            1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
            1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
            Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
            website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

Yep great to meet you 2!
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

even better than seeing the parking lot full of festivas and aspires.
                the people who owned them made the trip worth it!
                thanks for everything, dean,barbra,will,sam,scott,angie,sparky,and
                the other guy that i never got his name.
                93L sold. First FESTY!
                91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
                91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
                89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
                93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
                89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
                93GL Sold Too Soon!
                91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

we got some funny pic at south of the border..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                    Ariel's shot from up high(Motoxpress daughter)
                    Hey now, thats my shot from up the light pole All the shots from on the sign were on the other side of the tree.

And if anyone's wondering why I'm grabbing my butt while on top of the light pole in one of the other shots, i had my camera in my back pocket. I'm not trying to pull a packrat pose.

Love the FL folks pics too!! Considering I'm not much of a fan of FL, but you guys were awesome. You should consider moving up to the NC/VA area, its a lot nicer around here
                    ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                    91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                    1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                    2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

• Sorry Nate, It came off Ariel's chip. That's why I thought she shot it, her or one of her brothers.
                      1992 Green GL - "It's not easy being green" - Kermit - RIP killed by a tree
                      1992 Aqua Funtop - Belle
                      Wife of V8Festiva.

Madness Committee Member
                      website www.festivamadness.com

Comment

• Originally posted by gestiva View Post
                        12 hours each way.
                        661 miles each way.
                        153 miles driven while there.
                        $67.12 total gas
                        2 and 3/4 tanks
                        finally made it home.
                        total mileage from friday till i got home was 1475

a BIG thanks to EVERYONE who helped with my bearing/spindle issue!
                        and to EVERYONE who was at the meet...
                        now if i could only find my camera with my pix
                        I am GLAD you made it home safe!
                        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
                          Wow...........I waited a year for this only to miss it because I was mandated to work. With over 50 cars in attendance I knew I should have just called off and went. It looks like it was a great time!!! Hats off to Dean and Sam and everyone else who helped put this on!!
                          Yeah, you will have to schedule a "sick day" for next year. ;-)
                          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• All my photos are now on photobucket.
                            Madness Eve and Day of Madness. This should be the link.

Jerry

Day of Madness includes Owners with cars.
                            Jerry
                            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

• John/Pu241 and I drove about 900 miles each way. Took me 12.5 hours (actual driving time) going east--I was in "Cannonball Run" mode--and 14 hours going back west. Loved stomping the right pedal in Casper when going up hills; I'm sure it shocked a lot of ppl, esp. the guy in the big Mercedes who couldn't shake me at 100 MPH. Didn't even have to downshift from 5th, to catch him going up a hill after he passed me.

I left right after the meet, because I had agreed with my ex, who was watching my cats, that I would be back Sunday. I didn't want to do another marathon day, so I split the drive up between Sat and Sun. Next year I'm def gonna stay another day! I know I missed out on a lot of fun just talking to folks.

Everyone who was here this year knows they have to come back next year--and all the people who missed it have to too! You can't miss this two years in a row. 70 cars maybe?
                              90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                              09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

• BTW, my card reader is dead, I am picking one up tomorrow night. I have a 2 GB card FULL of video and pics to upload!
                                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Working...
                                X